Help a girl write a simple advisor

Hello Gentlemen. I've been trading forex for about 4 years and during that time I've lost all my money more than once, but I've also earned quite a bit. I can't say I'm a loser trader, but at the moment I've lost all the money I earned and the gradual loss of my money started with stupidity (from accidentally opening a 500 lot trade in the wrong direction). Generally speaking, fragile girl trader is a long story, so let's forget about it =)

All I wanted to say is that for all this time I was never let down by only one painfully simple strategy, which I had to execute clearly and on time, and wait for "signal" to open for a very long time (about 2 times a week). I decided to make an Expert Advisor so I wouldn't have to sit for 24 hours and stare at the monitor and learn programming here on the website, and I realized that it's a dark forest for me... I rather understand the psychology of the market and roughly understand who is moving this chart up and down and for what purpose, rather than analyses, variables, functions, operators, etc. All my attempts to write a program have failed. In general the EA is simple, help with the code please, it's probably a matter of 5 minutes to write it. If someone will answer me - I will share the strategy here on the forum

Alisa-:
from accidentally opening a trade of 500 lots in the wrong direction

There are people who live).

When working with such serious lots, you need a serious advisor, no bushcraft, the only one who can help is here. The job will cost less than one pip, or the spread on one trade)

Alice, there are two questions:

1. so who is moving the chart up and down and for what purpose ?

2. You probably want to get it written for free, because you lost all your money when you opened 500 lots in the wrong direction. Will you get the money for the EA back from the profit made by a simple EA?

A fragile girl trader with an account of several tens of millions of roubles in a real account, the equivalent of if ( 500 lots! O_o ) - can order such a trifle and for a modest fee! Or is it another young twit who changed sex for pity ...

fozi:

Alice, there are two questions:

1. so who is moving the chart up and down and for what purpose ?

Freemasons with a sabotaging purpose. Even a hedgehog knows that.

How romantic it is...!

"Another prank, naughty boy!"

ktest0:

Or maybe it's just another young twit changing genders for pity's sake...

Most likely. Ah,people,be gentle.... Could've been so funny...

sergeyas:
"Another prank, naughty boy!"

Your anniversary post is 666.

paukas:

Your anniversary post is 666
Alice's first post is .... and I think the last one is .... Too bad ((((

solar:
Alice's first post .... and I think the last one is .... Too bad ((((
Alice in Wonderland, my ass...
Reason: