[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 27

odiseif:
i got a feeling it's time to go down...is it too late to buy?

I have a feeling the cat is sleeping on its stomach, it means it needs to buy, if it is sleeping on its side with its tail over its nose it means it is flat, when it is sleeping on its stomach it means the sale, I trade with it, it is a turkey, not a cat)))))))))

emotraid:

I have a feeling the cat is sleeping upside down, it means we have to buy, if it is sleeping on its side with its tail covering its nose, it means it will be flat, when it is sleeping on its stomach, I have to trade with it, it is a turkey, not a cat)))))))))

Here's your luck..... give me a webcam on the inductor.....

nikelodeon:

lucky you..... give me a webcam on the turkey.....

no way! you jinx it, i'll tell you when to do what))))

emotraid:

I have a feeling the cat is sleeping upside down, it means we have to buy, if it sleeps on its side with its tail covering its nose, it means it will be flat, when it sleeps on its stomach, I am already using it to trade the turkey and not the cat)))))))))
piercing the nose ... all black, you live in a basement with his grandmother, and the video about "I am", and the cat indicator, in a word ..... God forbid, and I was going to get married .... to fuck .

emotraid:

no way! you jinx it, i'll tell you when to do what))))

They say cats are very perceptive about certain things.....

odiseif:
and you all the time and above the basement ....... it's time to go down a bit ... is it too late to buy?
i fucked up (and i didn't trust the indicator) i closed my buys early :((

Oh, shit..... the gynich is gone((((((( how am i now, eh?

odiseif:
nose piercing ... all black so, in the basement living with my grandmother, and the video about "I am," and also the cat indicator, in a word ..... God forbid, and I was going to get married .... goddamn .

i have intermittent piercings ear cheeks, nose, tongue, back and tummy all pierced too ))))

i got the first order closed, now the cat's awake, i'm not doing anything yet)))

Tantrik:
I messed up (and didn't believe the indicator) and closed my purchases early :((

Exactly)))

strangerr: Right)))

Right! )))))))

Reason: