[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 22

lotos7:

Margaret, please justify the situation...
It's all on candlestick analysis... On the H1 at 10:00 Kiev time there was an attempt to renew the high, where we got a brutal bounce + on the H4 there are only doji (shooting stars) - these candlesticks indicate a strong bearish force and they usually do not overlap soon

strangerr:

Tantrik, understand that you can buy there a hundred times over, what's the point of throwing?
where is it? name the level? (I'm about to close 15 pips + or stop)

margaret:
It's all in the candlestick analysis... On H1 at 10:00 Kiev time there was an attempt to update the high, which got a violent rebound + on H4 there are only doji (shooting stars) - these candlesticks indicate the great strength of the bears and they usually do not overlap soon

margaret, thank you...my thoughts were similar to yours but the drawdown and risk did not allow to keep the sell entries higher...

Tantrik:
where is it? name the level? (I'm about to close 15 pips + or catch a stop)

Tantrik:
where is it? name the level? (I'm about to close 15 pips + or catch a stop)

So close or catch?)) You already think I can't see the price on the screen?)))

lotos7:

bought! (I don't see anything in the screenshot)

strangerr:

So close or catch?)) You already think that I do not see the price on the screen?)))
There is a small distance there no breakeven will fit. where will we buy? next time (you see but do not believe - your eyes:))).

Tantrik:
bought! (I don't see anything in the screenshot)

I showed that your buy entry is not good...

lotos7:

I showed you that your buy in is not good...
I know (stop loss)

lotos7:

Are you sure you'll get a divert?...my system is now forming a rise on n1...
Reason: