[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 20

margaret:
The "market movement" thing is not about you... And the fact that you kept saying that I and Stranger are euro fans is a fact that I can easily prove.

That's right! Make a statistic out of your predictions, at least for a month...Result: 90% for you and the stranger/stranger buying! (TeleTrade/Ukraine)

Tantrik:
Anything? Only the yen is not trending, it is not even clear if it will stay or not. Also astral/yen is also not trending.
It will stay, but the trend is sideways (only I am not talking about small TF) and by the way, today's high is unlikely to be updated soon...

21april:
So, euro fans and aficionados, are you waiting for 1.34..., or 1.39...?

Maybe so (Iran, the Armud Strait blockade, the price of oil)...

Demi:

well, how it's tentatively there, only God knows.

I see. In short, where there are losing accounts, the old ones don't count.

What about the Eurodoll? You only have this pair in one account, don't you? It's not old, is it?

That's what I wrote about the eur - I opened extra orders (9pc) and I didn't want any loss-making months! Now the monitoring has changed - and the month is shown on open positions (and on a profitable account! all months can be unprofitable! Zulus are idiots - and set up monitoring for pips 3-5 pips). When I connected with a real account to my own ISP, I got an e-mail notification every week saying that he was trading wrong! That's how they are .....

(God knows what - I know a little:)).

It makes sense to you and it makes sense to me.

margaret:
and by the way, today's high is unlikely to be updated any time soon...

Is this the high you're talking about?

Kitsan:

yeah

nikelodeon:
A bit of a buy.....
The euro is in a triangle and there is no telling where it will go.

Kitsan:

There isn't another one yet...

Tantrik:
Anything? Only the yen is not trending, it is not even clear if it will stay or not. Also astral/yen is also not trending.

Trust me.

forte928:
there isn't another one yet...

I clarified.
Reason: