[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 19

Tantrik:

For example, the Aussie has come out of a drawdown with a profit of 1,487 pips (how much in money depends on the point value) - including open positions, i.e. the loss on open positions is less than the total profit. According to the balance sheet 4362 pips + and it is in quid 44 000. Account 100K total on the balance sheet 44% profit - but there is a drawdown! so far. (on australu for 6 months on 1lot of swap has accumulated on 1 thousand. the same plus). How can this not be a loss - look at the rating who trades gold - there are losses of -300k.

Well, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not even talking about the drawdown. How do you estimate the total profit of the TS? You're trading multiple currency pairs. I took all your accounts, added up the profit in pips.

For example, on the Aussie. For example, the euro is already minus 4,837 points.

In total - plus points?

margaret:

I will be celebrating when Lent is over, but it's modest (no lard or meat...).

While I'm watching the forum, I want to see how some "smart guys" will express their opinion about market behavior, because I've seen only their criticism... For example, April21 clearly hates euros or his sells are stuck somewhere far below....

Our clever and humble forum observer margaret, you're wrong, I have the right to give my opinion on market movements here! And criticism is useful too! For example I have been stuck somewhere far above buying for a long time and I "hate" the euro (just kidding)! Or ....

Demi:

I don't even talk about the drawdown. I'm not even talking about drawdowns. How do you estimate the total profit of TS? You're trading multiple currency pairs. I took all your accounts, added up the profit in pips.

In the Aussie, for example, yes. The euro, for example, is already minus 4,837 pts.

Total - add up points?

I got what you mean! I had a few accounts that I wanted to win back with gold - they went to -60k. - I deleted them. For now, you cannot delete old accounts in zulu, they will hang in your profile! You have to look at the leaders, they all have loss-making, closed accounts! For sure, you can do it, but I've already written above: euro, pound, franc pairs - there were violations of the TS (at the beginning of trading).

Now tentatively the trade is going to go like the dollar/yen trades.

strangerr:

Hi. You have to eat bacon and meat or you'll gag.) How can you hate euros?)))

From January 7 I will eat bacon and meat, but in the meantime I will eat only vegetarian food and fish.

This is not about hating euros - that's not for me... A trader has no right to give preference to any currency.

A bit of a buy.....

margaret:

From January 7 I will eat lard and meat, but for now only vegetarian food and fish.

About hating the euro - that's not for me... A trader has no right to favour any currency.

One has to betray one's own beliefs very often. This is spiking!!!

21april:

Our clever and humble forum observer margaret, you're wrong, I have the right to give my opinion on market movements here! And criticism is useful too! For example I have been stuck somewhere far above buying for a long time and I "hate" the euro (just kidding)! Or ....
About the "market movements" - that does not apply to you... And the fact that you kept saying that I and Stranger are euro fans is a fact that I can easily prove.

margaret:

From January 7 I will eat lard and meat, but for now only vegetarian food and fish.

About hating the euro - that's not for me... A trader has no right to favour any currency.

What is it? Only the yen is not trending, it is not even clear if it will stay or not. Also astral/yen is also not trending.

Tantrik:

Yes, I know what you mean! I had a few accounts where I wanted to break even in gold - they went to -60k. - I deleted them. Now you can't delete old accounts in zulu - they will hang in your profile! You have to look at the leaders, they all have loss-making, closed accounts! For sure you can do it, but I've already written above: euro, pound, franc pairs - there were violations of the TS (in the beginning of trading).

Now the trade will tentatively go the way the dollar/yen trades.

Well, how it is tentatively - only God knows.

I see. In short, where there are losing accounts, the old ones do not count.

What about the Eurodoll? You only have this pair in one account, don't you? It's not old, is it?

Is it a demo account?

Reason: