[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 18

Demi:

You don't understand - there's still minus ten thousand points on the open positions... That's impossible!

Or how are the profits even counted there? Who knows?

But it's his accounts, he can do whatever he likes with them)))

Demi:

So it turns out that at the end of all 15 accounts, your profit is minus 658 points? And that's not counting open positions?
No, it just means that you are stupid. There are accounts with drawdown e.g. euros - I violated the TS in my time. Why would you add them all up? What is the purpose of this?

strangerr:

And stops and mm for what, I caught a moose for the same reason and don't bother.

Yeah, I got steamed up, didn't put it in and walked away.... He's a demon after all :)))

Tantrik:
No, it just means that you are stupid. There are accounts with drawdowns such as euros - at one time I broke the TS. I don't know why I should add all of them. Why are you interested in this?

I'm a dummy, of course! I am interested in the zulu. You're so smart, you didn't put those accounts in your profile for nothing.

How - why add them up? Then how do you evaluate the overall result of trading your TS?

So, euro fans and aficionados, are you waiting for 1.34..., or 1.39...?

21april:
So, euro fans and aficionados, are you waiting for 1.34..., or 1.39...?

It's silly to wait for something, you have to trade what you see here and now.

Demi:

You don't understand - the open positions are still minus ten thousand points... You don't get it!

Or how are the profits even counted there? Who knows?

For example, the Aussie got out of a drawdown with a profit of 1487 pips (how much in money depends on the point value) - including open positions, i.e. the loss on open positions is less than the total profit. According to the balance sheet 4362 pips + and it is in quid 44 000. Account 100K total on the balance sheet 44% profit - but there is a drawdown! so far. (on australu for 6 months on 1lot of swap has accumulated on 1 thousand. the same plus). How can it not be a loss - look at the rating who trades gold, there are losses of -300 thousand.

strangerr:
And where is Margaret, is she still celebrating?))

I will be celebrating when Lent is over, but I'm keeping it modest (no lard or meat...).

I'm still watching the forum, I want to see how some "smart guys" will express their opinion about the market, because I've seen only their criticism... For example, April21 clearly hates euros or his sells have been stuck somewhere far below....

Demi:

Well, of course I'm clueless, of course! I'm interested in it in order to understand the zulu. You're such a smart guy, it's not for nothing that you put these accounts in your profile.

How - why add them up? Then how do you evaluate the overall result of trading your TS?

Focus on dollar/yen - now all pairs will trade like that! (can not close unprofitable pairs! - will be hanging in my profile - I will have to withdraw them in the +)

margaret:

I will be celebrating when Lent is over, but it's modest (no lard or meat...).

While I'm watching the forum, I want to see how some "smart guys" will express their opinion about market behavior, because I've seen only their criticism... For example, April21 clearly hates euros or his sells are stuck somewhere far below....

Hi. You have to eat bacon and meat or you'll slip)))) How is it possible to hate the euro?)))
Reason: