Where do non-market quotes come from? ) - page 8

143alex:
In the States they already punished last year.... There was a link on some thread here... there was a link in some thread here... there was a 10 mill fine. G*** Capital and someone else...

I have made it a rule to read forex peace army, here:http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

Sort by number of reviews for a statistically significant sample set and read. Rating below 2.5 - best not to mess around. My own experience with this kind of chemistry, when I was trying to trade on the real market. My orders were placed on my own. I thought I messed up. I thought I had messed up. Then I looked at the feedback, other people had experienced it too.

The problem of such kind of withdrawal is not very serious, I don't know what to do with it, I'm sure it will help.

I've already been punished in the states in the past.

trol222:

I had a man send me screenshots of settings terminal DTs-so there are so many options that just out, can not discuss sorry, and screenshots have to look somewhere are not remembered (if not deleted), in short, almost everything can be configured for each client separately.

Well, of course... Everything that is not prohibited - is allowed, and there are no fools in DC, they have to recoup their investments somehow. ))

That's why trading without parallel control of quotes is a one-way game...

RekkeR:

An account you think is opened with a reputable bank will actually be opened with a company of the same name, with an offshore jurisdiction, and maybe renting premises from the bank and no longer having anything to do with the bank.

Anything is possible, choosing a broker is not an easy task.

Check if it's offshore, that's what it was about.

http://www.citifxpro.com/

RekkeR:

"What can we expect from a global forex leader with over 100 years of forex experience?"

Quote from the website.

Ada as a founder? :)

RekkeR:

The account, as it seems to you, opened in a reputable bank will in fact be opened in a company with the same name, with offshore jurisdiction, and maybe renting premises in the bank and having nothing to do with the bank anymore.

It doesn't really matter where the account is opened. If there is no transparency and publication of quotes then it is a scam. As far as I know the only bank that claims it does not manipulate prices is Dukas. And as proof they publish ticks for everyone to see.

The account you think you opened with a reputable bank will in fact be opened with a firm of the same name in an offshore jurisdiction, maybe renting premises from the bank.

Andrei01:

It does not matter where the account is opened. If there is no transparency and publication of quotes then it's a scam from the start. As far as I know the only bank that claims it does not manipulate prices is Dukas. And as proof they publish ticks for everyone to see.

Of course, an adequate trader will not trade on the real account in conditions of a scam, because there is nothing to catch here from the very beginning.

If you do not know, you may trade at a brokerage company (but you may not get back what you earned, but that's another story), their filters can only protect us from getting profit only on small intervals (intraday) - by modifying filters some regularities of activity behavior, they won't do anything with large TFs, but if you change to a mid-term, you have to open a big account, and they won't care (for brokerage companies a medium-term client will have the same profit, as several small deposits, but no problems with pips)

RekkeR:

"What can we expect from a global forex leader with over 100 years of forex experience?"

Quote from the website.

Exact quote: Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets.

Is that a good or a bad thing in your opinion?

RekkeR:

I understand that if someone has 100 years of experience on the Forex market, he must also have a 100-year history of Forex?

Rustein, do you know anyone who has earned a decent capital, over the "100 year" history of the forex market?

Give an example, excluding the Chinese pensioner.

You misunderstand in English.
In Russian Forex is speculative currency trading, in English FX markets are originally a currency exchange market that has existed for more than 100 years.

И:
You misunderstand in English.
In Russian Forex is a speculative currency trading, in English it is originally a currency exchange market, which has existed for more than 100 years.

What does the second have to do with the first, in the context presented on this site?

Forex market exists for centuries, and the subject discussed in this market, allegedly present at it more than a hundred years.

I do not misunderstand, it is a substitution of concepts in interpretation.

Rustein, do you know anyone who has earned a decent capital in the "100 year" history of the forex market?

Give me an example.

Forex - what, in your understanding?

Primitive. Granny comes to the market and says to the two neighboring benches, "Today's carrots cost three", and they agree to take a bucket of carrots from the man who brought it.

If she had been in bed with the man, she would have said: "Today in the market it's five.

The market is a stock exchange. The bazaar granny is the liquidity provider. The traders are the man and his neighbours. If there were a bazaar speculator between the neighbours and the man, it would be a business center. A complete dc.

)))

RekkeR:

What does the latter have to do with the former, in the context presented on the website?

I don't misunderstand, it's a substitution of concepts in interpretation.

Rustein, do you know those who have earned a decent capital in the "100-year" history of the forex market?

Give me an example.

In order ) first I answered you on the subject of offshore, then on what Citi has a legacy of over 100 years in the FX markets.

What else do you want me to translate?

You don't know, that's the only way to prove a 100 year existence of the FX market?

Understand it is not the CIS, there for false advertising (or not real data) they will give such a fine, remember the case of Nike trainers, and many others.

This is one of the world's leading banks, if you think they cheat you in advertising, sue them. You'll make a lot of money on this.

Reason: