1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 8

Zhunko:

Valera, I'm beginning to understand the local slang :-))

I've seen this word several times in your posts. Thought you were mistaken, but you write so insistently about hormones. And I get it!!! It's market hormones!!! Now it remains to be seen, who is giving these hormones to the market? Who is feeding the market these mysterious hormones? Did I get that right?

We can even draw an analogy with women's monthly cycles. They too are somewhat dependent on hormones. Some even chart rectal temperature! Now you have a new subject to explore.

But I have to disappoint you. No one has yet succeeded in extrapolating hormones.

Unseemly, for someone with an expanded consciousness))))

PS-bloody knew that sooner or later they would add female cycles to my concept of cycles))))

PS - don't forget to delete your post, as usual, in case someone sees it.

Mathemat:
No, I understand the words. What is not clear are the suggestions, Valera.

I will soon begin to draw and post pictures - perhaps this is the best solution (do not think of it as the Stone Age, it's just faster by hand)

I have sort of decided on the interesting directions - I have created necessary threads where it is possible to discuss something (a couple of threads are still needed).

Will polish all chosen directions after the holidays and combine into a coherent whole, I hope then the forum members will begin to understand me more clearly.

nikelodeon:
All right, let's say you did what you set out to do. And you managed to decompose everything you wanted to decompose. Then what? What's your end goal?

That's got nothing to do with it. I think the goal is the same for all forum members.

I asked, below. (the target has nothing to do with it).

trol222:

Did anyone try to look for derivatives of mcdis - which are plotted using renko, kagi or rangbear charts? (how to extrapolate such macdies)

it is interesting to build a makdi where the senior hormonic (sinusoid - one complete cycle) consists of 2 minor harmonics (2 small cycles), and the senior chicle does not end until the 2 minor cycles have passed

trol222:

Unseemly, for a man with an expanded consciousness.)

PS - damn it, I knew that sooner or later my concept of cycles will be added to the women's cycles))))

PS - don't forget to delete your post, as usual, in case someone sees it.

Well, there's a grudge. I'm honestly trying to make sense of your confusing texts. I'm posting my guesses about your muddled thoughts.

Yeah, I deleted my last picture. It was too simple and advanced for this topic. It gave the way to simple and reliable signals. But we don't need simple ways, do we? Right, Valera?

trol222:

That has nothing to do with it. I think the goal is the same for all forum members.

I asked, below. (the target has nothing to do with it).

trol222:

Has anyone tried to look for derivatives of mcdis - which are plotted using renko, kagi or rangbear charts? (how to extrapolate such macdies)

it is interesting to build a makdi where the senior hormonic (sinusoid - one complete cycle) consists of 2 minor harmonics(2 small cycles), and the senior chicle does not end until the 2 minor cycles have passed

That makes a big difference. I never would have guessed that the older hormone is made up of 2 harmonics. Mysterious cycles again... How, Valera, do you come to such paradoxical conclusions?

I even posted a picture of the results on derivatives. But for some reason it didn't stick in this thread. It's out of here. It's too confusing.

Zhunko:

Well, here's a grudge. I'm honestly trying to make sense of your confusing lyrics. I'm posting my guesses as to your muddled thoughts.

Yeah, I deleted my last picture. It was too simple and advanced for this topic. It gave the way to simple and reliable signals. But we don't need simple ways, do we? Right, Valera?

That makes a big difference. I never would have guessed that the older hormone is made up of 2 harmonics. Once again, mysterious cycles...

I even posted a picture of results on derivatives. But for some reason it did not stick in this thread. Gone from here. It's too confusing.

Don't be bitching about spelling mistakes, you understand the meaning of words anyway, or do you have a burning desire to show off how literate and erudite you are?

The picture you posted is roughly what I wrote about loops, if I understood it correctly.

I was just trying to make it understandable for myself, but you've gone too far in these matters, I can't keep up with you.

I see it for myself from the other side - I see what must be in the beginning and understand the result (but the result is still vague in my understanding), but I do not know how to combine the beginning and the result - to create a path that leads to the result.

you have shown the result and argue that it is elementary. for you it is elementary, having reached the goal it all seems to be easy and simple to understand.

But remember yourself when you have not reached the final outcome in your thoughts, it probably did not seem logical and understandable to you too.

But in any case, thank you for trying to at least show and explain.

I'll come to my senses sooner or later anyway. But I'm already thinking that I won't be able to make such complex calculations (in Excel the volume is gigabytes, there are no clipboards and loop buffers), so when I finally figure out what I need to do

I'll write an essay and order the code or post it on the forum, maybe someone will be interested and may or may not share my thoughts.

I don't have a goal to create a full-fledged automaton, it's enough to make my thoughts more or less visual....

I wanted to say that unfortunately for you, all the conversions you do to the price are sometimes not always fit for purpose. The fact that you use a makdi on a renko and all sorts of transformations there, won't help you make money, believe me. Searching for patterns in the decomposition you use is another matter. But here... Let's decompose and add and subtract. I don't think we'll get any profit. Another thing is that when you find a pattern you will confirm its importance on the history and so on.

nikelodeon:
I wanted to say that unfortunately for you, all the conversions you do with the price are sometimes not always fit for purpose. What you use renegotiated makdi and all sorts of transformations will not help you to make money, believe me. Searching for patterns in the decomposition you use is another matter. But here... We'll just add and subtract and add. I don't think we'll get any profit. Another thing is that when you find a pattern, it will confirm its importance on the history and so on.

I agree about the patterns, I wrote here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page288

But don't you think the patterns appear as a result of spectral decomposition, they are blurred in the link (visually difficult to analyse and ambiguous), but probably you can decompose them and gather something common, you need to understand.

I'm not going to just plot one macdi on a Kagi or Renko chart and trade on it. I need the whole spectrum and the rate of change between the lines.

Everyone says that the spectrum floats, but has anyone ever shown how it floats visually (I do not mean the final line, but the process of nucleation and development of the floating spectrum), this is what is needed, where it floats quickly, where it is slow and in what direction

Everything would be much easier if tics on all pairs would be spread equally in time, I wrote about it somewhere.

Listen to Leonid he is telling the truth. The more conversions with the price, the worse it is in principle. Try looking at the chart this way, without the decomposition prism.....

nikelodeon:
Listen to Leonid he's telling the truth. The more conversions with the price, the worse it is in principle. Try looking at the chart this way, without the decomposition prism.....

If you trade with a fan of various tools, you may damage your eyes and brain, and you need a lot of monitors.

I don't see the point in this phrase, you simple people, you just rattle off a phrase like "the price takes into account everything" (or similar phrases), but what does it take into account, how to look at it, and what can be seen on a naked chart at all,

I think Leonid considers me a shaman. Unfortunately, I am not a shaman yet).

Reason: