Bitcoin miner - page 120

it's all nonsense...

a whole month of firing up video cards and coming out with pennies...

Ugh...

You'd better "make a profit" on MT4 and you'll get a ruble out of it.

Alexander Ivanov:

it's all nonsense...

a whole month of firing up video cards and coming out with pennies...

Ugh...

You'd better "make a profit" on MT4 and you'll get a ruble for the output.

There will be, but not more than a ruble.

Alexander Ivanov:

I'd rather "make a profit" on MT4 and you'll get a ruble out of it.

He already "mines" on the exchange, and the farms are a diversification of risks.

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of how much money to invest in a farm and how much it will earn in bitcoins per month?

Ptoferoz2010:
Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of how much money to invest in a farm and how much it will earn in bitcoins per month?

No ) that's not what this topic is about at all )

Ptoferoz2010:

And do you bother to read the thread from the beginning.

Yeah. HiceHash has gone downhill.

The total capacity of my Equihash regs is 13.14 ks/s.

Not only they cut rates for miners (sellers), but also started "stealing" hashrate (power of whole ring!)

prostotrader:

Yeah. HiceHash has gone downhill.

The total capacity of my Equihash regs is 13.14 ks/s.

Not only they cut rates for miners (sellers), but also started "stealing" hashrate (power of whole ring!)

20-30% is already a lot (=

I hope my favourite indicators showed you to flip a coin? Mine showed in half a day, on another forum

Fast235:
hope your favorite indicators showed that it is necessary to drop a coin? mine showed in half a day, on another forum

hacklife

For non overclocked Xeon and non K models, you can lower the CPU voltage in the bios

Xeon 1230v2 -0.1v=

- 300 rpm cooler

- 6-7°C

- just over 10W

Further downgrade may cause PUBG to crash but otherwise, system was working and tested with Linx

this is for CPU pennies

Reason: