A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 52

I have another question, will an EA modified for this type of accounts trade on "normal", uncluttered accounts?

lasso:

By the way.

What are the limitations of the DC that you can't set SL and TP with the OrderSend function?

I mean the market orders. If you have a brokerage company when you execute a market order.

Stop Losses can be set immediately for pending orders.

marker:

I have another question, will an EA modified for this type of accounts trade on "normal", uncluttered accounts?

If you mean modifying the stops after installation, of course it will.

sergeev:
If you mean modifying the stops after installation, of course it will.

Ok thanks:)

sergeev:

refers to market orders. At the DC when executing on the market.

Stop Losses can be placed immediately for pending orders.

At the orders, yes you can:)

marker:

Let's test the subject:))

Voot, now it takes longer to opt, it looks like because of this error opted very quickly, for one, and secondly, if I author bot opt, then runs at least 15000, with the genetic algorithm of course, and your version suspiciously 8500 passed all, this seems to take longer to load, like everything is correct, I proopchu, display, test, I will finish it: ))))

My version does not exist, I have not touched anything in the logic. I only changed a bit block of order opening in your posted code, and changed StopLoss type from double to int (seems that's what caused 130 to pop out).

Again, this owl is demo, it has no trading idea.

But at the same time your experience of using it for real, will be interesting.

It will work in "normal" brokerage companies as well.

lasso:

My versions don't exist, I haven't touched anything in the logic. I only changed a bit the order opening block in your code, and changed StopLoss type from double to int (which seems to be the reason for the 130th).

Again, this owl is demo, it has no trading idea.

But at the same time your experience of using it for real, will be interesting.

It will work in "normal" brokerage companies as well.

I figured out that bot is the easiest, that there is only one RSI:))) I will have 3 more bots working there, but I think there will be the same problem, on one already this problem appeared :)))

I proopted, trades opens, SL and TP exposes, but the picture is not good (this is the run after optimizing the best result), before after the optics in general was a beauty, now horrible:))))

Lasso

sergeev Guys, thank you so much for helping me out :)))

I had nothing to do with it, I was just passing by.
Reason: