[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 88

strangerr:

I've already shown you, the next one will be at 3320. All buy, I'll be gone for three hours.
What a buy is a sell and a very serious one... the M5-M15 paragon is on the move
1.3330 asc
strangerr:

I've already shown you, the next one will be at 3320. Bye, I'll be gone for three hours.

You're a sharpshooter! ))
vladds:

You're a sharpshooter! ))
he's not a real shaman )))))))))strangerrand

forte928
forte928:
What a buy - sell and a very serious one at that....
Buy probably - bye, see you later. Continuing to believe in optimism and waiting for the eu at 3475.

...no volumes...

5drakon:
isn't he real SHAMAN )))))))))strangerrand

forte928

Experience...

Didn't you try this...?

What accuracy
USDCAD looking to buy ...
odiseif:
USDCAD looking to buy ...
63p to buy