[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 86

dentraf:


not a lot?


Enough is enough.))
dentraf:


not a lot?

in 20 points will close.
Tantrik:
will close in 20 points.


And it could be. What did all those Ishimoku, Murray and others teach you in the smart books? They said: "Follow the white rabbit and don't get clever by trying to predict movements")))

strangerr:


And it could be. What did all those Ishimoku, Murray and others teach you in the smart books? They said: "Follow the white rabbit and don't get clever by trying to predict movement")))

you seem to be screwed in the sell again i see....
forte928:
I see you've been screwed again...

We'll see in about two hours.
I don't argue - we'll go down - but your SL will have worked by then.
forte928:
I don't argue - we'll go down - but your SL will have already triggered by that time.

For me it's not a matter of principle, losses are an integral part of trading and I take them calmly.
5drakon:
he's already flashing red
What TF is it on?
forte928:
What TF is that on?
what difference does it make if he has a stop at 13455
5drakon:
what difference does it make if he has a stopper at 13455

56