[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 32

thank you all for the congratulations. !!!!
now where can i find money for diapers??????????
Wheezy

andreika:

thank you all for the congratulations. !!!!
now where can i find money for diapers??????????
Wheezy

At least a beer for starters)))

andreika:

and my second daughter was born at 5:00 p.m. Moscow time (the first one is 4.5 years old).

i'm happy and already drunk as a piano. hurrah comrades. hurrah!!!!!!! profits to all incommensurable....

oooo!!!!! Sincere congratulations!

I had a baby boy just over a year ago, at 11:05. So at 11:10 I was already drunk, then drank at work, then drank on the way to my in-laws, then at my in-laws, then on the way home...

It was bad in the morning, but so good!!!

strangerr:

At least a beer to start with)))

Yesterday we drank cognac at my in-laws'. today it's a pub, friends and a nightclub. (for the next year and a half)

andreika:

I've already had cognac at my in-laws' yesterday. Tonight it's drinks, friends and a nightclub. (for the next year and a half)
get more ..... three .... nine..... and so on )))

Congratulations! Don't overdo it, celebrating won't change anything. You're a square dad, accept it.

Good health to the kids and mum.

Dersu:

Congratulations! Don't overdo it, celebrating won't change anything. You're a dad in the square, accept it.

Good health to the kids and mum.

First the heels, then the hands, then each finger.

Kitsan:

This thought came to mind:

I read other forums and there's always someone there dumping a depot. On this forum, in particular in this thread, for all the time that I remember no one has said "I lost", etc. It seems that all who communicate here are part of the 5% that are constantly pulling the other 95%(approximate statistics).

I'm regularly dumping the demo so there are a few of them, it's a testing ground for experiments, like crash test: if you don't crash the car you won't know what it's good for. Another thing is a real demo, yah, yah, not a single drain so far.

And all five are here, the rest are there...

Slowly everyone will move here and forex will "mark their souls"...

nikelodeon:

Believe it or not, but we are in the middle of a channel, so there will be uncertainty at the opening, until the euro bailout plan is announced. By the way, does anyone know what time it's going to be in Moscow? We have to sit on the fence till the new level is reached and we go either up or down..... And then, at the opening of the market, it's going to be a bumpy one. Most likely there will be a bitcoin and they will decide on the further movement of the exchange rate.....

Ideally, it should go up and then fail - to form the basis for continued growth...

Reason: