[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 26

tara:

Don't be so sensitive - life will get better little by little...

It means that at 22:15 it may go up )))). It's not the frequency, but the struggle between the bulls and bears )))) ))) Whoever is the first to open the next time loop, that is where the price will move))). Sometimes the whole scuffles happen on the minutes within a short timeframe ))))

artikul:
It's not about frequency, it's a struggle between bulls and bears )))) Which one of them opens the next cycle, and that's where the price will go ))))

Friday ... Two hours to the end of trading ... If I am bullish, I have to buy something to make the price go up. If I am not bullish (bear or vegetable: depends on the situation ... ), then I have to sell and see that the price has moved up :)

What are you smoking?

There's enough for a bai rollback.

tara:

Friday ... Two hours to the end of trading ... If I am bullish, I have to buy something, so that its (something) price moves up. If I am not bullish (bear or vegetable: depends on the situation ... ), then I have to sell and see, that it has moved up :)

What are you smoking?

Just did not deduct two hours from the Alpari terminal time )))) It happens )))) I'm already overdrawn anyway ))))

It's even strange ))))) Most people want to know where the price will come, and when it will come no one cares )))) So far I like the second approach, it has the advantage of having fewer illusions ))))

WHERE IS THE ZIG ZAG?

WONDER HOW THE VOTE WILL GO ......... GOP OR BRAD )))) AND REBUS )))))

artikul:
It's even strange ))))) Most people want to know where the price will come, and when it will come no one cares )))) I like the second approach so far, it has advantages - fewer illusions ))))

is it working ? if so ... how good is it ?

Vizard:

is it working ? if so...how good is it ?
Well judge for yourself, it's a common market situation - everyone sees a good technical level and takes a profit))) And the price reaches this level, breaks through it and goes further. And another level is seen there. But the price suddenly does not reach it and at some moment turns around. That's the question - what is that moment? ))) And then there are myths about overbought and oversold, the indicators are overbought, more than half of them are in the opposite direction and the trend isn't over. Apparently it's not the right time for it to exhaust itself )))).

artikul:
Judge for yourself, it's a common market situation - everyone sees a good technical level and takes a profit on it))) And the price reaches that level, breaks through it and goes further. And another level is seen there. But the price suddenly does not reach it and at some moment turns around. That's the question - what is that moment? )))

I thought you were predicting the time...

when asked about levels, channels, etc... it doesn't have to get there...

artikul:
Judge for yourself, it's a common market situation - everyone sees a good technical level and puts profit on it))) And the price reaches this level, breaks through it and goes further. And another level is seen there. But the price suddenly does not reach it and at some moment turns around. That's the question - what is that moment? )))

Et, it depends on the point of view. I would ask: What is the price at this very moment?
Reason: