[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 42

strangerr:

Clusters of trendlines are strong areas, but how do you look at price action near these clusters? I see, for example, that people have not yet decided which way to go.
The older the TF the stronger its trend. If the price passes near (30-50 points) to a strong trend, it usually "gets magnetized" to it. On Wednesday they did not allow to test the trend - the intervention on the quid (I caught my stops). Also it is necessary to watch for corrections - the growth of 3458 is correction to Friday's fall - something like this. (And there are divorces everywhere).

Tantrik:
The older the TF, the stronger the trend. If the price passes near (30-50 points) to a strong trend, it usually "gets attracted" to it, on Wednesday they did not allow to test the trend - there was an intervention on the quid (I caught stops). Also it is necessary to watch for corrections - the growth of 3458 is correction to Friday's fall - something like this. (And there are divorces everywhere).
3458 is a point of weak correction to the current local low

Tantrik:
The older the TF, the stronger the trend. If the price passes near (30-50 points) to a strong trend, it usually "gets attracted" to it, on Wednesday they did not allow to test the trend - there was an intervention on the quid (I caught stops). Also it is necessary to watch for corrections - the growth of 3458 is correction to Friday's fall - something like this. (And there are divorces everywhere).

Read the book, only carefully.

strangerr:

Read the book, but read it carefully.
I have not started yet, I will read it. I have not yet started reading it. 40 kopecks breakeven, and there were 8 quid and that I did not close - it's all nonsense to guess by coffee grounds. When you don't know where it's going, it's much better to trade.

forte928:
3458 is the point of a weak correction to the current local low
I believe that too!

forte928:
3458 is a weak retracement point to the current local low
When the index goes anywhere, I'll see if I can buy or sell the eu! (3422 also turned out to be a correction).

strangerr:

Read the book, but read it carefully.

About EURUSD. I'm thinking pennant. Down in the medium term. Rebound presumably from 1.3516 and going down to 1.29 and lower

trump:

About EURUSD. I'm thinking pennant. Down in the medium term. Rebound presumably from 1.3516 and down to 1.29 and below

But even judging by your chart we can see the continuation of growth and break-through of the upper boundary of the channel...

trump:

About EURUSD. I'm thinking pennant. Down in the medium term. Rebound presumably from 1.3516 and down to 1.29 and below

2 minus)))
Reason: