[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 46

artikul:
You can buy the euras ))))

and the lower the better! :))
Tantrik:

and the lower the better! :))

don't wait

artikul:
It's time to sell the eura ))))

Can we sell from 1.3445 now?)))
strangerr:

Can we close the sale from 1.3445 already?)))

of course...

There's a short-term failure there...

Tantrik:

and the lower the better! :))
The buy signal is a little bit lower than the last sell signal ))))) Profit is small, but I'm not complaining )))) The market can't help itself ))))
artikul:
The buy signal is slightly lower than the last sell signal )))) Profit is paltry, but I'm not complaining )))) The market wants what the market wants ))))
i got a rup,fifty to the sell limit i will keep ^ (already 2.2 lot 0.04)
Tantrik:
I have a rupiah,fifty to the sell limit I will keep ^ (already 2.2 lot 0.04)
you tell me about your losses, you're jealous of the newbies...
strangerr:

Can we close the sell from 1.3445 now?)))
sell limit 1.3455
[삭제]
what is the prognosis for growth
Hi all. Spent the whole day today analysing my work for the year, checking screenshots and found this prediction from 11 December 2010: