Let's pause in the words. - page 4

Дмитрий:
How do you estimate the risk?
:-) from maximum equity...

Yury Reshetov:

Have you been googled? It's not like it's a secret.

The point is that the rating agencies are bullshit.

Well, cut the crap. If you don't want banks, take the US Treasury bond yield as the risk-free rate, as they do all over the world.

US Treasuries are the only government securities in the world that have more than 100 years of history and have never defaulted. In addition, the rate on them is always higher than dollar inflation

Ivan Vagin:
:-) of maximum equity...
See above - written

Дмитрий:
With a 1:1 leverage, that's great. You're going to get a lot of heat on Wall Street. Well, as long as you show them at least a few years of trading history and the risks are acceptable.
Well, in my opinion, it should be, .... why people are jerking off for nothing, I don't get it, 80% of people here can easily make 40% a year...... what's wrong with that.... why are there so many losers....

Yury Reshetov:

Neural networks are bullshit.

The perseptron sucks...

with 16 billion you can do without interest

Ivan Vagin:
Well, in my opinion, it should be, .... why people are jerking off for nothing, I do not understand it, but here 80% of people can easily make 40% a year...... what is wrong with that.... why are there so many losers....

Because things rarely work all the time. As a rule, a person is attached to his trading style, when the market changes he trades the same old way.

And on Forex, where is this constant income? I have not seen anybody making profit on it yet.

People with small deposits are usually taking a big risk. It is either all or nothing. In my opinion, this is the only way to make a fortune with little money.

And those who have a lot of it are not so simple. There are banking funds in Russia that have the ability to trade derivatives in addition to shares.

This means that they can hedge at times when the market is falling and you can say that you can make a lock. Pifs do not have such an opportunity, only shares.

But, and I have not seen a single bank fund regularly generate profits year after year.

Дмитрий:

US Treasuries are the only government securities in the world that have more than 100 years of history and have never defaulted.

The funny thing is that even if there was a default, it would not affect the value of their bonds. People would have taken it anyway - there is no way out.

Dimitri:

In addition, the rate on them is always higher than dollar inflation.

That's a very controversial statement.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

The funny thing is that even if there had been a default, it would not have had any effect on the value of their bonds. People would still eat it up - there is no way out.

A default is a refusal to pay the debts.

Why buy bonds in default if the government officially refuses to pay?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
With 16 billion, you can get away with no interest.

It takes some getting used to, I would go crazy until I could get all this stuff into the piers and steamboats. And then I would go crazy, thinking that those bastard managers and executives are dreaming of ripping me off).

Reason: