[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 440

AlexB68:

In the city where I live, a 450hp Porsche is the usual car for city dwellers.

Yep, it's good abroad...)

We're in the middle of the morning and it's time to retire.)

7Konstantin7:

Ferrari, yes) really like it, looked used options for the distant future for 2.3 million rubles, you can buy in good condition, still better than all the incubators in Russia driving a Mercedes or Landrauers Toyota and the price is the same or even cheaper

and the feeling is a thousand times nicer...)

150% info??? XD

Cmu4:
150% info??? XD
all 250 self read saw photos showrooms need to know ... plenty of cars such Porsche such as 911 fully packed saw for 1.1 billion r poroshe bokster for about 850) you can get cheaper but the model is not as fresh and not so look like that although also normal but Ponovei less problems ...

All used to drive a toilet bowl and it's difficult to think and buy a normal car for the same money) one thing is that spare parts are expensive, but it's worth it and these cars have very reliable construction ...

7Konstantin7:
All 250 myself have read the photo showrooms need to know ... plenty of cars such Porsche such as 911 fully packed saw for 1.1 billion r Powder Boxster for about 850) you can get cheaper but the model is not as fresh and does not look so good although also normal but newer for less problems ...
And you do have a sense of humor. )))))

Cmu4:
You do have a sense of humour. )))))

You don't believe these prices? Here's a Porsche just found it in 2 seconds...

http://porsche.drom.ru/boxster/

7Konstantin7:
You don't believe such prices?
I don't believe you can be serious about such things. :)

Cmu4:
I don't believe you can be serious about such things. :)
It's quite possible to have goals... and you can buy a car for 850 for example on credit everything is realistic...)

7Konstantin7:
It is quite possible to have goals... and to buy a car for 850 you can for example on credit everything is real...

Yes, absolutely. My goal is to earn a certain amount of money by a certain date. If I reach it, then I will have goals to invest/spend it in. And I shall hardly give preference to a trough with 4 wheels, no matter what brand is on its steering wheel. It's a matter of philosophy... and position, of course. :)

PS, yes, that's my point... make money first, and then think about what to do with the money! This information is 100%.

Reason: