[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 436

OnGoing:
Real villagers haven't been impressed by anything for a long time, they've seen so much)

Right) :D Such a picture of the countryside

OnGoing:
It's been a long time since real villagers have been impressed by anything.)

:-)

TEXX:

Well, with the New Year coming up, I've got a present for you too.

Use on beacons and widescreen monitors.

The numbers will tell you everything :)

A present... That's another thing. Where's the present? А... I see! Thank you!

My prediction posted earlier is correct so far going euro-pound :D

OnGoing:
Gift... that's another thing) Where's the present?

there:)))

7Konstantin7:

I think at 5% stop we will mostly just collect stops)

Need to test periods between 5% drawdown. Capable of owls gaining more than 5% between such periods. How better to do this????

nikelodeon:

Need to test periods between 5% drawdown. Capable of owls gaining more than 5% between such periods. How better to do this????
So is it the same as - able to owls double between drawdowns?)

nikelodeon:

Need to test periods between 5% drawdown. Capable of owls gaining more than 5% between such periods. What would be the best way to do it????

Put it in code via Print.

nikelodeon:

Need to test periods between 5% drawdown. Capable of owls gaining more than 5% between such periods. What would be the best way to do it????
I am fine, I just need a deposit not 100 EU unfortunately, I need something else, not 5 percent is fantastic)

Who is testing osma with two EAs separately buy and sell? How does it often happen when there are open buy and sell positions? Maybe the risk is less if we take away take profit and close positions of both EAs with the third EA when the total profit of both EAs is reached? What do you think?
Reason: