[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 141

There are a lot of illans, but the archive is not attached. Somebody drop me an e-mail. I'll e-mail it to you.

nikat97:
There are a lot of illans, but the archive is not attached. Somebody drop me an e-mail. I'll e-mail it to you.

Honestly, I looked at them all and they were all primitive, so we crossed them all and it got better! Thank you!

vladds:

flight since 2009 $200,000 with these settings!

profit of $178,000 45%

for Constantiminus!

and i dont understand what does it mean for a 5 digit 4 digits?

OpenLot 0.01

DigestLot 2

MMtupe 1

OrderStep 2

TakeProfit 5

EXP 1.13

Slip 3

Thank you, although the profits are small...:-) per year. I'LL LOOK INTO IT.

For a five-digit broker - this is when the values of Take Profit, Stop Loss, Slip - are multiplied by 10, ie instead of slippage Slip 3 - this is three real points, for a five-digit broker should put slippage 30, ie this broker quotes the instrument with five, decimal places, put yourself demo - micro mt4 with Alpari - five-digit broker from the first column here - and everything you understand...

need to make so that the lots in the sit and buy regulated separately for the buy 0.01 for sit 0.02 is it possible? this is a necessary function!

nikat97:
This has been thought of for a long time, I've posted a screenshot. Bottom line is BAD

Not really. There is a significant difference in my proposal - the buy and sell grids are unbalanced by volume. Hence, the one where the lots are multiplied has a return advantage.

By the way, I've come to the conclusion that it is better to build a locking grid of sells not equal in distance, but to open sells (also with equal initial volume) together with baiys. And instead of a separate owl, it is more convenient to add the code immediately in Ilan.

The second point that will have to be added is increasing the take for bai at the start of the move. This is needed to overcome the significant influence of the compensating grid at the initial stage, when the bai have not yet accumulated enough potential to overlap the locking grid.

As the number of buoys increases, the value of the take should be gradually (tied to their number) released back to the initial value, specified in the settings.

Also, with each change of the total take at a bunch of bars, you should modify the total stop of compensating sells, placing it 2 spreads higher than the take of the bars.

OnGoing:

Not really. There is a significant difference in my proposal - the buy and sell grids are unbalanced by volume. Hence, the one where the lots are multiplied has a return advantage.

By the way, I've come to the conclusion that it is better to build a locking grid of sells not equal in distance, but to open sells (also with equal initial volume) together with baiys. And instead of a separate owl, it is more convenient to add the code immediately in Ilan.

The second point that will have to be added is to increase the take for bai at the start of the move. This is needed to overcome the significant influence of the compensating grid at the initial stage, when the bai have not yet accumulated enough potential to overlap the locking grid.

As the number of buoys increases, the value of the take should be gradually (tied to their number) released back to the initial value, specified in the settings.

Also, with each change of the total take of the bundle of bars, modify the total stop of compensating sells by placing it 2 spreads higher than the take of the bars.

I've got a drawdown flip somewhere in my stash. I'll post it.

Gentlemen, given that the top half of the first page is occupied by pinned threads, I don't think it's appropriate to open this and the next series when the main thread has still lost its potential. So I suggest you keep posting in this thread. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44842 will be deleted within the hour.

FAQ:
Gentlemen, given that the top half of the first page is occupied by pinned threads, I don't think it's appropriate to open this and the next series when the main thread has still lost its potential. So I suggest you keep posting in this thread. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/44842 will be deleted within the hour.

you know the point of this thread has remained and the principle and today is a day off tomorrow will be heated discussions the more so we have not solved all the issues and we move slowly but surely to the end and by the way the branch has not lived a week and you already suggest it be closed?

vladds:

and we're moving slowly but surely towards the end.
All righty then.

vladds: This thread is not even a week old and you're already suggesting it should be closed?

Only the Villagers 2 branch has been deleted.

It's not like anyone is proposing to close this branch (this one).

Reason: