[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 514

KimIV:

So the animation is because of running eyes, because of the change of angles. Stop looking and the animation stops!

cp, I made it easy by turning the computer off for the day and no animation;)

Mathemat:

I must have a very small one :)

Can't see anything, no movement. How to look at what? First you have to get very tired and then the glitches appear?

Well, they say that "size does not matter" ))))

When you're really feeling energetic it's hard to make the little people move - you have to "run" your eyes over the monitor, change the angle of vision. But if you've been sitting for the 4th hour at the computer and are already getting your 4th cup of coffee, you don't have to do anything - the little people will dance by themselves )))

Mathemat:

I thought it was something special to do, you know, to separate the images to match in the centre, or something...

here you go: http://illuziya.com/index.php/site/C9/P6/

and this is a jpg again:

And again, "icicles..."

IgorM:

and what's interesting is that it's a jpg that can't reproduce animation

and this is where it all moves.... really not that way... the wrong way... and anyway... :)

Just clicked on the links from the previous video and came up with this

No one knows how to do it with the price of a brokerage company ? so that everyone would always have enough time for all its requotes:))

ForexTools:

No one knows how to do the same with the price at the DC ? so that everyone always has enough time for all its requotes :))

Easy. All you have to do is to open your own brokerage company.

ForexTools:

Just clicked on the links from the previous video and came up with this

No one knows how to do it with the price of a brokerage company ? so that everyone would always have enough time for all its requotes :))

If you want to change the price, you have to change it.

sever30:
Can I make it so that it does not roll, but stands on an incline?

You can. You have to stick a weight rigidly inside the ball to the wall.