[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 757

vladds:

I don't think the turkeys will change the owls for the better!
It would be good if they did the same in real life) But there is always room for improvement!)

7Konstantin7:

It's coming along nicely! Isn't it ilan and arbitrage?

jelizavettka:
It's coming along nicely! Isn't it ilan and arbitrage?
No ilan is not arbitrage - it cannot be tested in the tester on mt4) I don't believe it yet myself)

7Konstantin7:
No ilan is not arbitrage-it cannot be tested in the tester on mt4) I don't believe it myself yet)
Do you know how it works?

It can be noted that the villagers have advanced mega-systems with a stunned FV, especially7Konstantin7

Have you tried testing on all 99% ticks?

jelizavettka:
Don't you know how it works?
Why do I know) it's just that the mt4 tester is generally figurative...

alexeymosc:

It may be noted that the villagers have progressed in creating mega systems with deafening FV, especially7Konstantin7

Have you tried testing at all 99% ticks?

Yeah, now the results are disappointing(

They made a standard tester for people to enjoy it).

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, I'm racing now and the results are disappointing(

the standard tester was specially made to please people's eyes)

Oh, man... I was disappointed, I was happy for you. Well, then, you have to race everything at 99%. I remember when my pet was torn apart by that test. It's a good thing. It takes the illusions out of it...

alexeymosc:
Oh man... I was even disappointed, I was happy for you. Well then, you have to race everything at 99%. I remember when my pet was torn apart by this test. It's a good thing, it takes the illusions out of it...

I would not be surprised if the mt5 tester also pops processes in time and years.)

i would not be surprised if the mt5 tester would display the same processes as the mt4 one

it's destiny :D they feed you carrots)

alexeymosc:
Well then, you have to race everything at 99%. I remember when my pet was torn apart by this test. It's a good thing, it takes the illusions out of it...
It's a shame. But if your system is designed to, say, work on open prices on an hourly chart, then the 99% won't be necessary at all.
Reason: