What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 4

ULAD: I agree. Man has assigned some kind of physical quantities to segments of time. It seems that time is measured, but only in one direction, but in fact time has other coordinates, so it has a form. How does one represent this form?

Time has the peculiar property of stretching and contracting in time. As we wait for something to happen, time seems to move very slowly. When it finally happens and time passes, it seems that time flies by very quickly. Remember - it happens to everyone. So the spiral, very clearly describes this property - it takes a very long time to get from one point to another, which is opposite, but on a different coil. But when you get to it, looking back, it turns out that it's very close - on the next coil and you could get to it very quickly, but it's not possible, because we're moving in a spiral. A spiral, just a spiral.

LeoV:

Time has the peculiar property of stretching and compressing in time. When we are waiting for an event to happen, time seems to go by very slowly. When it arrives and then passes, time seems to fly by very quickly. Remember - it happens to everyone. So the spiral, very vividly describes this property - on a spiral, it takes a very long time to get from one point to another, which is opposite, but on a different coil. But when you get to it, looking back, it turns out that it's very close, on the next coil, and you could get to it very quickly, but it's not possible, because we're moving in a spiral. A spiral, just a spiral.
It's more of a human property, and in extemporaneous situations it almost stops (I read somewhere - a pilot told me that everything was like in slow motion)

In physics (and beyond) there is such a wonderful concept as ENTROPY.

It directly indicates the direction of time. i.e. the irreversibility of processes.

The concept of time can be said to be nothing but a measure of the onset of chaos.

You are accustomed to feeling time only because you are aware of the change in the world system (any processes taking place).

OUTSIDE the processes - time DOES NOT EXIST. as there is no measure to be measured.

Therefore, the concept of time cannot have any scale or direction, much less any form.

ULAD:

What form does time have, as a physical body, let's say?

If we measure time by some physical quantity, then maybe it must also have some form?

I would like to hear your opinion.

Here we go. Biblical symbols gone, is that what you are asking? Otherwise why ask what shape time has?

Here, a couple of quotes:

1) The Fall can be considered the beginning of time. The serpent (the character in the Fall) is a symbol of time. This aspect is clearly seen in the ancient symbol of the Ouroboros (which means "devouring his own tail"), which was depicted as a serpent swallowing its own tail.

Ouroboros is a symbol of time. As the serpent-uroboros was depicted coagulated in a ring, it would be concluded that time is endless and cyclical. Time (or at least our sense of time) is a ring of infinity, which snatches us like a trap and makes us perpetually turn around in the circle of the fall into sin.

There is another interesting point in the Genesis account. After discovering that the serpent had seduced the woman, God says to him: "Cursed art thou before all the cattle, and before the beasts of the field; thou shalt walk on thy womb, and shalt eat dust all the days of thy life" (Gen. 3:14). This seems to imply that before the fall of sin the ring-shaped serpent-time was stretched out in length, and this corresponds to our perception of time as a linear sequence of moments.

2) The cross is above all a cross between space and time: time as we perceive it is linear, represented as a horizontal line, and the vertical line denotes our position in space. In an esoteric sense, each of us is "crucified" on such a cross.

(c) Richard Smoley, "An Invisible Christianity".

LeoV:

Time has the peculiar property of stretching and contracting in time. When we are waiting for an event to happen, time seems to drag on very slowly. When it finally happens and time passes, it seems that time flies by very quickly. Remember - it happens to everyone. So the spiral, very vividly describes this property - on a spiral, it takes a very long time to get from one point to another, which is opposite, but on a different coil. But when you get to it, looking back, it turns out that it's very close, on the next coil, and you could get to it very quickly, but it's not possible, because we're moving in a spiral. A spiral, just a spiral.

The spiral fits all right. But.

Is time then an amorphous state or a solid physical quantity?

Tantrik: Это скорее свойства человека, а в экстермальных ситуациях почти останавливается (где то читал - летчик рассказывал, что всё было как в замедленном кино)

I think time and man are inextricably linked. That is why it is difficult to separate one from the other. Time is not a simple thing. For instance, the number 2 always remains 2, both in the past and in the future. )))

Tantrik:
It's more of a human property, and in extreme situations it almost stops (I read somewhere - a pilot told me that it was like in slow motion)

I was in such an amazing state myself. Within seconds I remembered my life to the smallest detail. Before the accident. It's a good thing everything ended well.

ULAD:

I was in such an amazing state myself. Within seconds I remembered my life in great detail. Before the accident. It's a good thing it ended well.
Not remembered, but realised?

Tantrik: а в экстермальных ситуациях почти останавливается (где то читал - летчик рассказывал, что всё было как в замедленном кино)

Just in extreme situations, one jumps from one coil to another, but is able to observe the coil itself. So it turns out like in slow motion cinema. )))

ULAD: Is time then an amorphous state or a solid physical quantity?

It is the substance in which we exist. Like fish in water. If we take it out, we die)))
Reason: