[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 752

OnGoing:
Well, there's an extra lag added here.
By the way, what does "the grid crawls behind the market" mean? What if part of the order closes and the market turns around?

4x-online:
By the way, what does "the grid crawls behind the market" mean? What if part of the order closed and the market turned around?
And this is the know-how)

OnGoing:
And this is the know-how)

No "know-how" knows how long the market will go up, for example, before it goes down, etc. It is impossible to guarantee that this problem will be solved by order management (i.e. essentially by means of the deposit).

Although we are talking about the same thing again. :)

4x-online:
No "know-how" knows how long the market will go up, for example, before it goes down, etc. It is impossible to solve this problem with order management (i.e. essentially at the expense of the deposit) in a guaranteed way.
It turned out to be possible. If we had lived a couple of years ago, I would have been making money on a real account)

OnGoing:
It turned out to be possible. If we had lived a couple of years ago, I would have been making money in the real world.)
You could ask a broker to trade in 2008-2011. What if he agrees? :)

4x-online:
You could ask a broker to trade between 2008 and 2011. What if he does? :)
That's an interesting idea) Or another option is to try to adjust for 2012)

OnGoing:
Interesting idea) Or another option, to try to adjust to 2012)

And how would that be done? Ask Obama not to start a war? Or the opposite, start it sooner? Or raise the initial deposit by half if he cannot be reached?

4x-online:

And how is this to be done? Ask Obama not to start a war? Or the opposite, to start it quicker? Or raise the initial deposit by a factor of two if he cannot be reached?

That would also be know-how.)

OnGoing:
That would also be "know-how")
:)

From the end of this page to the end of.... This is how to have a Forum
Reason: