[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 744

Roman.:

"Aha ha!" ... :-) can't find it... which song - I forget.

Yeah, well... :-)

&)

Where's the starter. Is Kolya coming to visit?

Roman.:

There is only one entry criterion - the crossing of the zero line... The choice of parameters - by maximal optimization on the history, followed by forward (up to 25% at most). In my opinion.

Not necessary at all.

The signal to start a cycle, yes, can be a cross of the 0 line. And the signals for all subsequent orders are a rise or fall of the indicator.

In other words:

if(OsMA[1]<OsMA[0]) // signal to buy

if(OsMA[1]<OsMA[0]) // signal to sell

You can even compare the difference with the set value. If the difference exceeds the threshold, there is a signal!

This scheme of signals gives much better results than taking only the crossing of the 0-th line as a signal.

"Have you tried the Joo indicator with a revolutionary principle of measuring signals? Then we are coming to you!

joo:

1. Not necessary at all.

The signal to start a cycle, yes, can be a crossing of the 0 line. And the signals for all subsequent orders are a rise or fall of the indicator.

In other words:

if(OsMA[1]<OsMA[0]) // signal to buy

if(OsMA[1]<OsMA[0]) // signal to sell

You can even compare the difference with the set value. If the difference exceeds the threshold, there is a signal!

This scheme of signals gives much better results than if the signal is just a crossing of the 0-th line.

2. "Have you tried the Joo indicator with a revolutionary principle of measuring signals? Then we are coming to you" (c)

1. This is - by default - implied. There, by the way, Yuri, competently made an owl...

2. I haven't tried it... :-)

It's not bad either (forgive me Vlad the topic starter and Swinosaurs for allegedly being classics)... but still...

It's just - NADUCHE.

fozi:
Where's the starter. Is Kolya coming to visit?

He's been hanging out in this branch lately... :-)

Roman.:

1. That's the default implication. There, by the way, Yuri, competently made an owl...

2. Haven't tried it... :-)

I did practically nothing there, apart from fixing a modification error.

khorosh:
I've done practically nothing there, apart from fixing a modification error.

Whatever, Yuri, as it is... as it is... especially before it was all implied by default... wanted to make edits before in my post that, not an owl but the settings are competent on euro and pound - quid...

decided to write that owl completely and that's it... I don't see my mistake in that...

One problem... ahaha, can't find it... :-) Do you have to... :-) If you can't find it... :-) There are plenty of chicks anyway.

so what's the deal there?

i would like to discuss owl trading from bollinger levels and with averaging!

As I said before, I don't like the logic of the initial entry!

i.e. if the general trend is bullish, then bull trades are more aggressive and bearish ones are less profitable!

what do you think?

Vlad, how do you propose to know when a trend (for example, a bull trend) has started, when it will continue and when it is about to end and it is time to decrease the "aggressive" lot and increase the amount for a bearish one?)
Reason: