[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 717

IgorM:
Well, if you see this kind of TS as a way to make money, then what's wrong with martin? It's much faster there ))))

I agree, that's why I use a Martin. (chart on previous pages)

To Lizavetta.

About context. You can use the Euclidean distance to type in similar pieces of history and - to put it simply - see how the price behaved next. And you can also do not just visual analysis, but also count different plastics. For the sake of reflection...

alexeymosc:

To Lizavetta.

About context. You can use the Euclidean distance to type in similar pieces of history and - to put it simply - see how the price behaved next. And you can also do not just visual analysis, but also count different plastics. For reflection...

I have a different approach ... - It's not the price chart that's being traded, but the result of an EA emulation (an indicator)... and by the same Expert Advisor... and the result is traded again...

It's a lot of work... and it's very confusing. I can't even explain it... but the result is great, even though it gives out a bit of a deal - it's very hard to filter ...

( I don't show it yet so as not to jinx it.)

Gross Profit: 1 636.66 Gross Loss: 861.95 Total Net Profit: 774.71
Profit Factor: 1.90 Expected Payoff: 1.19
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 103.31 (0.56%) Relative Drawdown: 0.56% (103.31)

new-rena:

Gross Profit: 1 636.66 Gross Loss: 861.95 Total Net Profit: 774.71
Profit Factor: 1.90 Expected Payoff: 1.19
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 103.31 (0.56%) Relative Drawdown: 0.56% (103.31)

Nice going.

khorosh:
It's strange how, having failed in a discussion about the appropriateness of averaging and fills, you suddenly switched to criticizing a hypothetical TS belonging to me, about which you know nothing. Calm down, consider that I have no trading system, and the reports I posted are just tests of Ilan's variants.
Put the tester report for 2008-2010 year inclusive on your EA in the forum. The lot is constant over the whole testing period.

The monkey goes more or less smoothly if you don't get greedy... all the crises survived.

Only there's nothing to do without a million quid) We all want to make a million quid out of 100 quid...

I remember someone here offered a million quid for a non-greedy owl. Here you go.)

_

OnGoing:

The monkey goes more or less smoothly if you don't get greedy... all the crises survived.

Only there's nothing to do without a million quid) We all want to make a million quid out of 100 quid...

I remember someone here offered a million quid for a non-greedy owl. Here you go.)

_

... You're so cool! :-)

Just kidding - the results of this report are amazing for a martischka... You're not kidding - the results are absolutely amazing for a mart!

This is a report from a martini tester, or with position averaging?

I was thinking about a philosophical question:

If by martini understand - entry increased volume after a "loss", then it turns out that martin with flip positions similar to a prostitute, like, if the price has gone in the opposite direction of the open order, then change the direction (the client) trade and increase its volume ... :-) Here there is a high probability that even in a dynamic channel - the market can cast in a wide flat - just the width of this dynamic channel - to screw up the volume of positions to melt - resulting in a drain on the DEP...

If martini with averaging, it turns out that he is like a "real man" (present girls can choose a synonym for themselves ... :-)) ready to enter the market with 10 lots - beats them into 20 parts and enters the market consistently averaging the market entry price at its motion in a different direction from the initial entry - because he never makes a mistake and eventually ALWAYS go in the profit, because any price movement instrument sooner or later rebounds ...

In what direction of martini type to dig the research - at present the choice, IMHO, is obvious... :-)

The angle of take-off is a particularly moving story. You sing the take-off angle in every post. What if you zoom in vertically? Then you can get 90 degrees.)

In fact, the take-off angle here, is a rub-twenty-three in 74% of all deals. Or 50copecks per round. On the verge of a foul and in the area of slippage.

This bird will never take off.

GEFEL:

... On the verge of a foul and in the realm of a slip.

That bird will never take off.

As long as you don't violate the trading conditions of the office... accounts like cnn or ndd..., then M0 = 0.5 is NORMAL! :-)

Reason: