[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 631

I don't quite understand. Were you only going to make money on the finished product? It's a hassle, isn't it....

new-rena:
Thank you. Where is this available?

In MT4 - the Test icon in the top left corner of the terminal

new-rena: Thank you. Where is it available?
SummaryReport. But I doubt very much that you will be able to do what you want to do with this bible.

xdekkerx:

in MT4 - Test icon in the top left corner of the terminal
Fun)

What do you mean, Kostya? Did he ask about the editor where to change the settings?)

Mathemat:
SummaryReport. But I doubt very much that you will be able to do what you want with this bible.

It's a good thing, of course it allows you to go through the history of the tester's trades or historical orders, but what about multiple currency pairs?

What this function does, I have already implemented

new-rena:
It's a good thing, of course it allows you to go through the history of the tester's trades or historical orders But what about multiple currency pairs?
I understood that they are also interested in the history of closed trading accounts... it seems - no way.

new-rena: It's a good thing, of course it allows you to go through the tester's trade history or historical orders, but what about multiple currency pairs?
Then march on five!

xdekkerx:
Kostya, what do you mean? He asked about the editor where to change the settings, or not?)

I don't know myself :D

nothing in general)

Roman.:
I understood that I am also interested in history of closed trading accounts... it seems - no way.

The history is easily squeezed with the usual functions, only if demo accounts have already been opened before and then closed, this code pulls data on them as well:

for ( i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i-- )       //Цикл по всем ордерам,..     
            {                  
               if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)
                  {
                     pr=pr+OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap();
                     Lt=Lt+1;                        
                     or=or+OrderLots();                                                                               
                  }                                                                                                                                                                     
            }
Reason: