[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 615

Reshetov:

The point is that martin may be used when TS with fixed lot on forwards gives a penny profit at or below the spread, but it does not lose.

But with the gridiron it is much worse, because no matter what system of trading signals you attach to it, it will only ruin it.

A gridiron does not necessarily mean gridiron, and in general, a gridiron does not necessarily mean averaging.

Averaging (placing orders) can be tied to the TS signals, and for example the volume of a position pulled out can be tied to the "strength" of the signal. I.e. there are variants, but in any case the TS (in terms of entry/exit/fence signals) is primary.

Figar0:

Averaging is not necessarily a gridiron, and in general, a gridiron is not necessarily averaging.

In MT4, the implementation of averaging will always be a gridiron. Because the averaging principle is accumulation of many deals in order to get the arithmetic average price - the breakeven level as close to the instrument price as possible. As soon as the symbol price crosses this price in such a way that the cumulative trades turn out to be profitable, all this type of management can be closed with profit. The crossing can occur only on a pullback or on a reversal.

The griders are practically impossible to implement on MT5, even if the tactics with averaging is used. Because all separate trades are combined into one position with an arithmetic average price.

But a multi-currency grider with averaging can be implemented on MT5, but the amount of deals will not exceed the number of involved symbols, but it will be a grider nevertheless.

But a gridiron is not necessarily an averaging tool, but it is mainly used as an averaging tool.

Figar0:

The averaging (order placing) can be connected to TS signals, and for example the amount of a position to be taken can be connected to the "strength" of the signal.

It will only get worse as the gridiron accumulates risky positions like a clod and TA will not give a 100% guarantee. The only way is to lock one overlapping position with a separate magician to wait it out when the signal goes against the wool. When the signal reverses and goes upside down, close the locking position.

But such crutches are of no use because if the TA gives good signals, then it is more reasonable to attach it to a normal trading system in order to take a lower risk profit than to use grider, lots and other stuff.

It's better to match the TS to the TA, otherwise you get a cart before the horse.

Figar0:

Averaging is not necessarily a gridiron, and in general, a gridiron is not necessarily an averaging.

Averaging (placing orders) can be linked to the TS signals, and e.g. the volume of a position pulled out - to the "strength" of the signal. I.e. there are variants, but in any case, the TS (in terms of entry/exit/entry signals) is primary.

Yes, I tried it that way. At high signal strength there will be high volume and the same lightning-fast drain is possible.

And the mathematical model is that the further into the woods, the more wood there is. And if there is less wood, we are looking for it harder.

So, it turns out that optimization is needed only for the number of firewares we need. In any case, we will find them, and we need to remember where we have already collected them)))

Oh, welcome new villager )))) he has long been fond of botany so I foresee a new round of rural studies.

I will follow developments with interest ))))

margin.call:

Oh, welcome to the new villager ))) he's been into botany for a long time so I foresee a new round of rural studies.

I will follow developments with interest )))

Yeah, a long time. I'd like to get my thoughts straight, maybe we can do something together.

Although, I already have it ready and I can write an article myself, but I don't want it so easy .....

It seems to me that the simple option other strategies no longer:

Strategy Tester Report
GRAAL
EGlobal-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURCAD (Euro vs Canadian Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2011.01.03 00:00 - 2011.02.15 00:00 (2011.01.01 - 2011.02.15)
ModelControl points (very rough method, results cannot be taken into account)
Bars in history9864Modelled ticks339302Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors9845

Initial deposit5000.00

Net profit4917.62Total profit5056.57Total loss-138.95
Profitability36.39Expected payoff70.25

Absolute drawdown2429.93Maximum drawdown2789.55 (52.05%)Relative drawdown52.05% (2789.55)

Total trades70Short positions (% win)23 (91.30%)Long positions (% win)47 (78.72%)

Profitable trades (% of all)58 (82.86%)Loss trades (% of all)12 (17.14%)
Largestprofitable trade774.98losing transaction-32.41
Averageprofitable deal87.18Deal loss-11.58
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)21 (3963.05)Continuous losses (loss)4 (-36.63)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)3963.05 (21)Continuous loss (number of losses)-36.92 (2)
Averagecontinuous winnings8Continuous loss2

new-rena:

Yeah, I've tried it that way. With high signal strength, there will be high volume and the same lightning-fast drainage is possible.

And the mathematical model is that the further into the woods, the more firewood there is. And if there is less wood, we are looking for it harder.

So it turns out that we only need to optimise for the amount of firewood we need. In any case, we will find them, and remember - where we already collected them))))

Have you tried simply sawing and chopping?

strangerr:

Didn't you just try sawing and chopping?
How's that?

new-rena:
How's that?

Simple, i.e. without all the pointless complications and tricks.

Normal heroes always go the other way around (c) A song from some movie.

new-rena:

It seems to me that there is simply no other strategy option anymore:

When it seems you need to be baptised

new-rena:
How's that?

Well, roughly, we walk through the forest, find a tree and cut it:

We sawed the trunk, we are not collecting branches - we don't need them:

Now we sit and smoke, in the afternoon we will chop)))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

Have you tried simply sawing and chopping?
I tried everything I could find a long time ago.
Reason: