[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 595

new-rena:

Let's just say that the grail I wrote never drains.

Can you post the results of the test, at least for 3 years?

khorosh:
Can you post the results of the test, at least for three years?
The number of years is not important. Charged. It's coming up... It takes a long time to calculate... The main thing is statistics. First you have to tell the Expert Advisor everything, and then make it trade

new-rena:
The number of years is irrelevant. Charged. It's coming up... It takes a long time to count... The main thing is statistics. First you have to tell the Expert Advisor everything, and then make it trade
So, the test has not been run yet but we have already decided that it will never fail.)

khorosh:
So, the test has not run yet, but he has already decided that he will never lose:)

I did, but there was an error in the program. I ran the test above (GRAAL_DEMO), in it the areas that lead to a decrease in depo, should be turned to the top.

I first calculate in such a way that I don't lose. And Roman gave me a picture - the price-rate corridor on the link read all))))

He has been in the test since January 2011 up to now and he's been trading since June ))) There are already about 1500 deals.

And I should probably take it after the test, the reason is the result of work "Registered in September 2010" with a pause from 2011 January-September. Then I thought - a scam. It's so sure if greedy, although you can take a risk - the statistics for the day and the depo charge for the day and aggression! )))

new-rena:

Let's just say that the grail I have written never drains.

Now I'm interested in the answer to the question - when will the respected quote service start analysing my trades, i.e. on what days and at what time?

If you have a lot of trades and I guess there are a lot of them, most likely on the first day, especially if you take advantage of their bonus, which in this case is very quickly repaid, the excuse will be simple: you overload the traffic, in the rules is written that possible requotes and slippage of the transaction less than a certain time or number of points and so on.

In any case, the NDB account is better and no bonuses, because it's already a grail.

BeerGod:

If there are a lot of trades, and I understand there are a lot of them, then most likely on the first day, especially if you use their bonus, which in this case is quickly repaid, the excuse will be simple: you overload the trading flow, in the rules is written that possible requotes and slippage of the transaction less than a certain time or number of points and anything else.

In any case, the NDB account is better and no bonuses, because it's already a grail.

Well, that's it. And the bonus was there and quickly repaid by the bonuses on the NDB. I was quicker to show - as well as they can, but for my money. So I had to think about it a little bit, because I doubled the deposit in a week... without indulging in indulgences )))) It's long - a kind of delay in trades at pending order level. Excessive filter - can/should not trade.

Filters should not interfere with trades - you just switch it on, quickly check the situation and go!

So, we need five accounts and every day we withdraw any result, but clean))) To enter that into the account - a moment...

new-rena:

++++++++++

Thanks for the link. I am sick and tired of MA. I cannot find the trend reversal point.

Check out this thread on Admiral - still learning it myself...

Igor Gerasko writes there, in principle, intelligently...

Roman.:

Check out this thread on Admiral - still getting acquainted with it myself...

Igor Gerasko there, in principle, writes everything intelligently...

The principle is clear. He has not written everything there yet. I forgot about the volume. Such a candlestick may occur when there is almost no trading i.e. general requote on a busy trade flow to serve large traders (who are in the market) after important news, etc. I also started out that way - a lot of false positives. My broker has a higher timeframe - starting from one hour. Many people are waiting for news - again, a pause in trading. If you do not know the time, you start with one news and then an hour later you get the opposite one. There was such a thing....

There's no way to determine the level. It's moving, which is not good for us. A level that moves with the CMA is a live corridor. The main thing is that it should not be less than 100 pips on a 4-digit level (let's exclude the god's help), which also moves together with the price and will still come back to reality))) To that and a log of tick quotes from a non-trading real account of another broker and a log of tick quotes and orders of the current owl, so that you can defend yourself in the appropriate structures

Strategy Tester Report
GRAAL_DEMO
EGlobal-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURCAD (Euro vs Canadian Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2011.01.26 00:00 - 2012.01.26 00:00 (2011.01.26 - 2012.01.26)
ModelControl points (very rough method, results cannot be taken into account)
Bars in history364325Modelled ticks2765573Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors320004

Initial deposit500000.00

Net profit22341.76Total profit186635.69Total loss-164293.93
Profitability1.14Expected payoff5.95

Absolute drawdown209199.20Maximum drawdown214403.48 (42.44%)Relative drawdown42.44% (214403.48)

Total trades3756Short positions (% win)1745 (59.43%)Long positions (% win)2011 (58.38%)

Profitable trades (% of all)2211 (58.87%)Profitable trades (% of all)1545 (41.13%)
Largestprofitable trade12093.57losing transaction-4418.30
Averageprofitable deal84.41losing deal-106.34
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)14 (125.49)Continuous losses (loss)20 (-55754.98)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)56870.65 (11)Continuous loss (number of losses)-55754.98 (20)
Averagecontinuous winnings3continuous loss2

You can see above - where the drawdown was ))))

Reason: