[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 585

new-rena:
Who knows - how to find out the maximum number of lots that can be opened ???

If it's to avoid opening unnecessary lots, you can use a design like this:

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots)>0)
  { 
   //сюда вставьте свою функцию открытия бай
  }                                                         
else {Alert("Недостаточно денег для открытия позиции BUY");}

Lots - это лот, которым собираетесь открывать позицию.
аналогично для селл

i've been trading on the real with naked charts for about 10 days, i used to make withdrawals for 50 cu and then i cancelled them :D

I've been working on this for a while now, but I'm not working on the real one yet.)

7Konstantin7:

i've been trading on the real with naked charts for about 10 days, i used to make withdrawals for 50 cu and then i cancelled them :D

I've been working on this for a while now, but I'm not working on the real one yet.)

What are you touching?)

On the DEMO you can even feel it when you open lots of 10- very long ))))

khorosh:
What are you touching?:)
Demo account, testing the idea)

RekkeR:

Roman, you owe me one)))

Wow! That's another thing... :-)

Screenshots - from the detailed account history report, there on the page - in my penultimate post on this page the second owl has this detailed report in the trailer.

It's all good to trade on the double minus

zaxod1:
It's all good to trade on the double minus

Good for you! :-) Don't be deceived. What vh parameters are you using and on what instrument? The main thing, IMHO, do not be rude with the number of EAs for such a deposit, because more than one account has already been lost - see the thread at the beginning... This kind of deposit may be lost even on one EA.

To crown the week... :-) Full report from the trading history in the attachment. Max equity drawdown was last week - under 50,000 RUB. - Later I closed the trades myself on the pullback, without the participation of these owls. If they will increase the deposit up to 300 - 500 000 roubles, the course will be open by a lakh. The question is whether the broker would "allow" us to pump the deposit up like that on the real market... :-) We need a sensible brokerage firm... :-)

Files:
alparivwj4.zip  34 kb

margin.call:

You are welcome to have a look. But please respect my rights and do not put the confidential data available to you in the public domain. I am not breaking any rules and I don't intend to.

I just saw a precedent from Vinin. I didn't like it very much.

And when did I post what? I'd like to see
Reason: