Forex trading - page 18

sllawa3 >> :

Since I take forex as a roulette, I'm quite relaxed about losses... As long as the losses and profits alternate in favour of the latter...

Last time I put no more than 100 on the deposit, and after a few days, or withdraw about 2000 (if I have time), or plum these 2000 or more... last time I started with the remaining 17 and after 4 days I lost 2800 (I did not have time to withdraw in time)

sllawa3 >> :

Last time I put no more than 100 and in a few days or withdraw about 2000 (if I manage), or I dump 2000 or more. The last time I started with 17 left and in 4 days I dumped 2800 (I didn't withdraw in time).

sllawa3 >> :

one of the scalper variants... of course it needs to be refined... ( to suit the needs of each player )

sllawa3 >> :

One of the scalper variants... of course it needs to be refined... ( to suit the requirements of each player )

i recommend the following changes... limit the number of orders to a given dept consumption... for example 0.5 dept ( frie marrgin ) and make the number depend on trend direction on a longer timeframe ( H4 )... play with a possible minimum lot... the best option is 0.01 lot on microforex

meta-trader2007 >>: 5) just a Lusku-style son of a bitch

"Lusku" (Lucky) is strong. Maybe it's Lusky after all?

Mns777 писал(а) >>

Very positive topic! I was upset that in reality it is impossible to squeeze more than 30% per month with Forex, even on history, and here is such an interest... intraday doubling...

And all this was really done by a man, and not some Soros, but a Russian-speaking person, at such moments of pride for our people immediately, it's an amazing result ...

Sllawa3 I would be very grateful to you if you could share your invaluable trading experience with others.

Your results are directly resurrecting thoughts of real super profits from the ashes!

Here is an interesting example. How the trader managed to raise his deposit from $ 500 (from five hundred) to $ 50 000 (up to 50 000!) in less than one day. In one day! Online.

In MT4 on the contest account of one brokerage company. See download.

Remember. This is not a tester's report. This is a real online trading.

I would like to listen to the opinions of those present. And an idea of whether the trade was automatic or manual.

Nadia says manual.

Files:

rid >> :

Here is an interesting example. How the trader managed to raise his deposit from $500 (from five hundred) to $50,000 (up to fifty thousand!) in less than a day. In one day! Online.

In MT4 on the contest account of one brokerage company. See download.

Remember. This is not a tester's report. This is a real online trading.

I would like to listen to the opinions of those present. And an idea of whether the trade was automatic or manual.

Nadia says manual.

I can see the martingale in the state, it is possible that it is manual, but it seems to me that it is automatic.

sllawa3 >> :

It's possible that the steute has a manual martingale, but I think it's an automatic...

and the very number of trades says so...

The number of new forum members has risen sharply recently, which in itself is not bad.

Obviously, this is due to PR ATC-08. What's bothersome is that many of them are generating several threads at once.

Many of them even talk to themselves in order to keep the thread in top or bottom.

for other reasons.

That would be OK, but informative threads that are directly relevant to the topic of the forum,

are simply lost in such conditions. If no action is taken, it will soon be impossible to find

information will soon be impossible to find.

goldtrader >> :

The number of new forum members has risen sharply recently, which in itself is not bad.

Obviously, this is due to the PR of ATC-08. What's bothersome is that many of them are generating multiple threads at once.

Many of them even talk to themselves in order to keep the thread in top or bottom.

for other reasons.

That would be OK, but informative threads that are directly relevant to the topic of the forum,

are simply lost in such conditions. If no action is taken, it will soon be impossible to find

will be impossible to find even in search of the necessary information.

I see the forum as a free communication and free expression of opinions. Unfortunately if you say sensitive phrases about the principles of DC, the threads immediately disappear from the forum ... ( moderator's job as far as I'm concerned )

Reason: