EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1115

DragonSL:

Not bad, but Stranger mentioned -- 95%, Tantric -- 100%

How realistic is that?

Don't you believe it? (Actually, I should add 1% -- 100% even the bank doesn't give a shit)

Tantrik:
Don't you believe it? (In fact, we should add 1% - even the bank does not give 100%)

I believe in God, and I trust people, I have my own circle of trust, just like everyone else. In the same way, the SPRD forms a circle of trust for certain experts according to certain rules (for example: by a ranking method).

2 Tantric.

Let's say you have a unique formula like Gunn that allows you to calculate reversals 100% of the time. If you close 100% with profit -- then you are processing signals faster than they appear. Add the flow of information, increase working time (fatigue appears) and you will start to make mistakes, sometimes stupid, because you are a person, not a bot.

If you have a 100%, it means you don't take risks and you trade at your own pleasure, and not at the limit.

I drive the car too and I don't overturn (t.t.t., not to jinx it), but any much more experienced sportsman won't give 100% guarantee that he won't overturn once on the Paris-Dakar track.

My point is:

100% is good.

And the frequency of trades, the ratio of the size of the trade to the size of the deposit?

It's a gauge, of course, but for a semi-automatic, it's a very important thing.

DragonSL:

Not bad, but Stranger mentioned -- 95%, Tantric -- 100%.

How realistic is this?

It's only ten days so far.

I won't brag, but on my system, there are ten

pending orders. What you can see on the screenshot is the accumulated buystop orders, because the Darvas boxes have gone down.

I leave them in case the price turns up. The same way I place and leave orders if the price goes up.

I would appreciate if esteemed professionals would appreciate my modest achievements in this field.

And if anyone writes an indicator or Expert Advisor (trading or non-trading), I would be very grateful.

DragonSL:

2 Tantric.

Let's say you have a unique formula like Gunn that allows you to calculate reversals 100% of the time. If you close 100% with profit -- then you are processing signals faster than they appear. Add the flow of information, increase working time (fatigue appears) and you will start to make mistakes, sometimes stupid, because you are a person, not a bot.

If you have a 100%, it means you don't take risks and you trade at your own pleasure, and not at the limit.

I, too, drive a car and do not overturn (t.t.t., not to jinx it), but any much more experienced sportsman cannot give 100% guarantee that he will not overturn once on Paris-Dakar track.

Actually, a few patterns will give you the right entry.

I agree about mistakes and entries for no reason.

torgus:

So far it is only ten days.

I won't brag, but in my system, there are ten

pendants. What you can see in the screenshot is the accumulated buystop orders, because the Darvas boxes have gone down.

I leave them in case the price turns up. In the same way I place and leave orders if the price goes up.

Can I see a link to the methodology?

DragonSL:

Can I see a link to the methodology?

I just know what to do and how to do it.

When everything has been tested thoroughly enough, I will put the method to your judgment.

By the way, I found the Darvas indicator here.

torgus:

So far it is only ten days.

I won't brag, but in my system, there are ten

pendants. What you can see on the screenshot is the accumulated buystop orders, because the Darvas boxes went down.

I am leaving them in case the price reverses upwards. In the same way I put and leave orders if the price goes up.

I would be grateful if esteemed professionals would appreciate my modest achievements in this field.

If someone will write an indicator or expert advisor (trading or non-trading) I will be very grateful.

I've been doing this kind of trading for a long time and have lost quite a few. I have been doing this kind of trading for a long time and lost a lot. I will probably go back to this kind of trading - I don't need to think - the main thing is to have the appropriate depo. If the first lot is 0.01 the minimum deposit is 15K.

Tantrik:
Been doing this kind of trading for a long time and lost quite a lot. In the end martingaleo - lot, tray TM. I may return to this kind of trading I don't need to think about it - the main thing is to have an appropriate deposit. If the first lot is 0.01 the minimum deposit is 15K.

I'm not saying it's a fully formed strategy, only ten days so far.

I've got 10 quid on my cent account and the minimum lot size is 0.1.

Slight difference, in my opinion, is the Darvas box indicator.

It minimises unexpected price reversals from moving in one direction or the other.

torgus:

I'm not saying it's a definitively formed strategy, only ten days so far.

I've got 10 quid on my cent account and the minimum lot size is 0.1.

A slight difference, in my opinion, is the Darvas box indicator.

It minimises unexpected price reversals from moving in one direction or the other.

I don't have any indicators at all, I need a flat.
Reason: