[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 577

OnGoing:
Finally... Where have you been all this time?)
Sorry, so much work with the villagers that only now I have some free time.

margin.call:
Greetings, my everlasting friends.

marjinkol in the image of Lenin's likeness is doubly scary)

To be honest, with the advent of this branch, it's been a black time for me. This month I've already worked off a month and a half's pay. Of course it's good, money is never a waste.

But be human villagers, give at least a decent night's sleep, I've had a bald head double in the last two months due to lack of sleep and non-stop work.

Now I only sleep at weekends :( .

margin.call:

To be honest, with the advent of this branch, it's been a black time for me. This month I've already worked off a month and a half's pay. It is certainly good, money is never superfluous.

But be human villagers, give at least a decent night's sleep, I've had a bald head double in the last two months due to lack of sleep and non-stop work.

Now I only sleep at weekends :( .

The villagers of this branch are not afraid of any Uncle Kolya. They don't give a fuck. :)))

4x-online:
The villagers of this branch are not afraid of any Uncle Kolya. They don't give a fuck. :)))
I'm not scary! I visit villagers all the time, I know all their names, we communicate well :)

So that's how it is!

Villagers shouting about tester and demo successes, but secretly losing out on the real thing!

:)

Would you like me to name my closest friend?

margin.call:
Would you like me to name my closest friend?

Niroba?

Nah, that one had some glimpses sometimes. By the way, I haven't spoken to him in a long time. Maybe he just met another Nikolai, though, it's all possible.

He's in this thread. He has a lot of demos. When one gets dumped, he starts posting reports from other demos.

Yes, well you probably know this without me, there is an extremely high correlation between attitudes towards villagers and point 6.

margin.call:

Nah, that one had some glimpses sometimes. By the way, I haven't spoken to him in a long time. Maybe he just met another Nikolai, though, it's all possible.

He's in this thread. He has a lot of demos. When one goes down, he begins to put up reports from the other.

Yes, well you probably know this without me, there is an extremely high correlation between attitudes towards villagers and the 6th point.

There is no need to mix the demo and the real. The REAL gives special treatment because it is the original source of quotes, while the DEMO is just a repetition of it. Therefore having learned to trade on the demo, the loss on the REAL is inevitable, because there are nuances of their own, and they are already worth the money you lose. But there is no other way.) For example, I probably lost today. But I'm charging for training on cents))). You want to earn - you need to invest a little and the program must understand and be able to code yourself.

And by the way, I came to a conclusion that it is very desirable to use statistics and it makes me use MA at least once - when turning on an Expert Advisor, however much I don't want to refuse from indicators

Reason: