[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 576

new-rena:

1. I've noticed that it's handwaved, and professionally so.

2. it remains to be understood - how it became clear - that it was time to intervene, i.e. to define the signal and action by hand and make it do so at the software level

1. When I'll do it in real - then it will be, as you say, "professional"... :-)

2. If I may say so, it was just before the price rebounded from b/r level + TP, without reaching it just few points and, therefore, without closing the whole bundle of orders "hanging" in the market... And already the averaging volume was well built, so the price of the point was high, if after that there was another bounce on the poundbucks, and already THAT :-) DEEP (first time it has accelerated to 100 000 at such a speed) would have been taken out... So everything closed manually at the next rebound from the level b/c + TR.

I think this is the programmatic solution - see khorosh's posts in the branch where he configured his owls for Euro and GBP. Count the maximum bounce of the instrument on the history, set an appropriate averaging step, the averaging multiplier, and not be too cheeky with TP level, and everything will be GUT... In this kind - is dangerous to trade on the real, because of the possible loss, because the third owl has not quite suitable settings - if the history to test, then it is alone with these settings pour in M5 poundbucks with 100 000 - one, and then on this account, he has two more workers from khorosh, courtesy of villagers provided them...

It's not for nothing that khorosh,

khorosh,in those posts where the owl with settings offered, wrote something like - if you approach the issue intelligently, all levels zapotat on history, then yes - the profit will be less, but the survival rate of owls will be much HIGHER...

On Friday there was an equity drawdown under 50,000... Can't rule out a draw, although if it goes over 200,000, it'll be out of reach there... :-) The main thing is that the brokerage company should not try to do it individually... on the real ... :-)

This is a demo - "have fun" next.

Roman.:

It's a demo - "have fun" next.

Yeah, that's a fact. In real life, greed doesn't work. You're more worried about the real thing. My advisor is having a hard time ))))

Of course, you don't have to answer. I read the thread carefully from the beginning, got to page 56 and realised I don't understand anything.

Please tell me, I downloaded my Expert Advisor from the first page (I did not manage to read all 576 pages), but it does not open anything (Alpari, pentameter, eurodollar).

Please explain to a fool what to download and where? Because reading and not having examples is very difficult to understand (I tried).

ask:

Of course, you don't have to answer. I read the thread carefully from the beginning, got to page 56 and realised I don't understand anything.

Please tell me, I downloaded my Expert Advisor from the first page (I did not manage to read all 576 pages), but it does not open anything (Alpari, pentameter, eurodollar).

Please explain to a fool what to download and where? Because reading and not having examples is very difficult to understand (I tried).

Read from the end and to the beginning. Somewhere in these parts asked about this and Roman. gave the right answer, including the settings

BeerGod:

Tired of extreme, not much profit for a month by the standards of "Villagers" of course... +81% on full autopilot without martin, only one trade at a time, but more relaxed) January 2012

And what does the tester show during the year?

new-rena:
Read from the end and to the beginning. Somewhere in these parts asked about this and Roman. gave the right answer, including the settings

I've read it all the way to 555, but thanks anyway. I'll keep reading if I can.

Roman.:

1. When I'm in real life - then it will be, as you say, "professional"... :-)

By the way, the % level - is that the signal for switching to manual control or changing my trading tactics?

double Algoritm=AccountEquity()/AccountMargin()*100;//Уровень

Are there three owls - they have different currency pairs - night, morning and evening?

new-rena:
This is from the tester chart ....
Of course it is from the tester, the tester shows me correctness (incorrectness) of built-in mathematics and bot's behavior on trend segments, I do not need anything else from the tester. But for the test month 8 deals and 16 calls to the server, it is unlikely that they would be very different in real life.

Greetings, my everlasting friends.

margin.call:
Greetings, my everlasting friends.
At last... Where have you been all this time)
Reason: