[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 400

sergeev:

Andrei, please end this thread to make me feel better. :)

I have already downloaded the software, but the instructions are not complete.

Uh-huh.

Read the 'revelations' about women from the previous pages. I liked it).

I will only say that I personally like the sobering thoughts of Yury (khorosh) and Konstantin (7Konstantin7).

But what Andrew (joo) says has a touch of adolescent maximalism. I`m surprised, how did you manage to live to such an age and not to be "eaten" by male competitors, roaring "RRRRRRRR!!!!")

After all, as you know, if you rely only on strength while underestimating the role of reason, there will always be someone stronger than you. The latter may roar in such a way that the former sense of greatness immediately fades away.)

Oh, come on. It's not a village thing...)

OnGoing:

It's not about physical strength.

I was talking about fortitude and the will to win. That is the only way to achieve anything. You know, it's not about physical strength.

joo:

It's not about physical strength.

I was talking about fortitude and the will to win. That is the only way to achieve anything. You know, you're making a big fuss about it.

I didn't mean just physical strength either.

Just pushing one's way to victory is not always possible. You have to use your brains too.)

All right, forget it.

7Konstantin7:
Thank you) but I've gone through all the indicators in the world and can't find one that suits me yet)
Then you need to make your own...

forte928:
Then you have to make your own...
It's not realistic to have everything done a hundred times over like a bicycle, so there's little chance of coming up with your own.)

In general, I propose the following option for Osma's defence.

Let's look at the current situation. There is already formed set of sells with a drawdown equal to daily profit(-15 USD).

Suppose 15 USD is the threshold, after which the Expert Advisor enters the "rescue" mode.

From this moment on, the sells continue to be opened in the same way, and baiys begin to work in a peculiar way.

Parameters for bridges during the rescue mode:

1. no tees are placed at all (sells are deleted as well).
2) Pitch is inverted, i.e. we pyramidize (increase) points, but not average. Positions are opened by the same Osme and with the same ratio of increasing the lot.

1. We wait for the closing of the entire bed at turning to the top (or at least to zero).

2. The system switches to normal operation mode.

Conclusion:

The pyramidal bai begins to compensate for the net of the sells as the no-trend movement occurs. When a trend reversal occurs, the sells have an advantage due to higher volumes (due to an earlier start) and pull the whole bunch to the plus (or zero).

elmucon:

This is a corridor scalper - works on returning to the channel between two wipers.

It is intended for the euro-pound pair overnight flotation, but on the real it is losing, it is very afraid of the directed trend, because the channel is broken and the price does not come back, but goes further in the trend.

I have one, only under a different name. Adjusting settings will not give anything, it's a losing bot (although someone may be able to make it work)

Takeaway trawl with drawdown is nothing at all.... Overall assessment - bad ...

Bad is when your hands are in the wrong place... it doesn't matter what kind of tool you have, it's important to learn how to work it properly...

OnGoing:

That's the topic) here it is better to go straight to zero or at the first come on the move ... I have the same situation at the moment, I wish I had enough margin for such an idea)

7Konstantin7:

That's the topic) it's better to cover at once at zero, or at the first come on the move... I have the same situation now, if only I had enough margin for such an idea)

Of course, that's why we need more margin. But we try to do it in order to work safely with a normal deposit, not to play the lottery, starting with a penny).

And with such a compensating grid, the margin is only saved. This is best shown at a broker with zero lock-up margin.

Reason: