[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 363

khorosh:
The old version has an if condition (PrevCl > CurrCl) and I haven't looked at the new one.
Yes, that's right, in the old version it was like that. But this candlestick condition only interfered here. Even when the indicator was showing an entry, positions did not always open because of it.

OnGoing:
Yes, that's right, in the old version it was like that. But this candlestick condition only interfered here. Even when the indicator was showing an entry, it did not always open the positions.
That's what I am saying. I say: - porridge with butter is better, and you defend your point of view: - no, porridge without butter is worse.)

khorosh:
That's what I'm saying. I'm saying: - porridge with butter is better, and you're arguing your point: - no, porridge without butter is worse.)
I'm not proving anything at all, I'm just saying that I've removed this condition on the plugs) And how do you think it's better with it ?

OnGoing:
So far everything is working as it should (both buy and sell), try the new version on page 362.

Kool thanks now the orders appear...)and maybe as it was just for the good...?)

Yesterday and today I gained 20 positions in the sell side. Closed today on the TP. Everything works :)))

Details:
Gross Profit: 41 819.94 Gross Loss: 15 813.18 Total Net Profit: 26 006.76
Profit Factor: 2.64 Expected Payoff: 37.75
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 1 560.00 (2.91%) Relative Drawdown: 2.91% (1 560.00)
Total Trades: 689 Short Positions (won %): 523 (82.22%) Long Positions (won %): 166 (66.87%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 541 (78.52%) Loss trades (% of total): 148 (21.48%)
Largest profit trade: 800.00 loss trade: -920.00
Average profit trade: 77.30 loss trade: -106.85
Maximum ($): 45 (1 544.48) consecutive losses ($): 9 (-1 560.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 2 528.76 (11) consecutive loss (count): -1 560.00 (9)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2

OnGoing:
Yes, that is correct. It was so in the old version. But that candlestick condition only interferes with it. Even when the indicator showed an entry, positions were not always opened because of it.

What TF are you using it on now, I think M5 was originally recommended. And now I see the villagers are using it on M1. Why I ask: The point is that we do not know whether removing this additional condition will be beneficial or not. The number of deals will certainly increase, but false entries will probably also increase. That is why for the stable operation it may be necessary to try this condition for bars of higher timeframe - M15 or higher.

khorosh:

What TF are you using it on now, I think M5 was originally recommended. And now I see that the villagers are using it on M1. Why do I ask: The point is that we do not know if deleting this additional condition will help. The number of transactions will certainly increase, but false entries will probably also increase. Therefore for stable operation it may be necessary to try this condition for bars of higher timeframe - M15 or higher.

Exactly, on M1 we use it now! And there, it is clear that it does not matter at all which way the candle closed, up or down. The Osma condition is primary. Otherwise, we miss a lot of trades only because a micro candlestick of a couple of pips has closed in the wrong direction.

Plus, the condition remains - the pose must be the step away from the last trade in the same direction.

valenok2003:

I have not yet seen any errors when closing, so the standard check is sufficient

Thank you. And it seems... ...there is a celebration on our street too:

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 646.40 Floating P/L: -351.17 Margin: 515.64
Balance: 10 646.40 Equity: 10 295.23 Free Margin: 9 779.59
Details:

Gross Profit: 714.05 Gross Loss: 67.65 Total Net Profit: 646.40
Profit Factor: 10.56 Expected Payoff: 32.32
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 67.65 (0.63%) Relative Drawdown: 0.63% (67.65)
Total Trades: 20 Short Positions (won %): 13 (92.31%) Long Positions (won %): 7 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 19 (95.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (5.00%)
Largest profit trade: 149.22 loss trade: -67.65
Average profit trade: 37.58 loss trade: -67.65
Maximum ($): 19 (714.05) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-67.65)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 714.05 (19) consecutive loss (count): -67.65 (1)
Average consecutive wins: 19 consecutive losses: 1

RVD:

Kool thanks now the orders appear...)and maybe as it was just for the good...?)

It's ok, it's better) Only now the new version has stopped respecting the step condition, i.e. the second sell has opened below the first one and not above it.

Because of that I remember, I have put the Osma condition in OrderSend block at once and it worked as it should be.

At the same time I think it should work both ways. Anyway, look again)

OnGoing:

It's OK, it's better) Only now in the new version the step condition is no longer respected, i.e. the second sell opened not higher but lower than the first.

I remember because of this I put the Osme condition directly into OrderSend block, and then it worked as it should.

At the same time I think it should work both ways. Anyway, look again)

Okay.)
Reason: