[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 178

PapaYozh:

Jesus Christ!

You're an adult and you make so many mistakes in the word "masturbate"!

I tried.)

khorosh:
On how many currencies?
Only on the euro.

OnGoing:
Only on the Jew.
In 5 incomplete days, 1400 trades! Great! Will the DC miss that many on the real?

khorosh:
1,400 deals in 5 incomplete days! That's great! Will the DC miss that many on the real?
Approximately 300 per day. I think it's not that much, and it's not an aggressive pipsing. There are accounts where there is no limit on number of orders.

PapaYozh:

Jesus Christ!

You're an adult and you make so many mistakes in the word "masturbate"!

:))))))))))))))

OnGoing:
It's about 300 a day. I think it's not that much, and it's not aggressive pips. There are accounts where there is no limit on the number of orders.
You better tell me what has to happen for you to say: "Yes. I was wrong in my stupid stubbornness"? What event? A million-dollar demo account, or a billion-dollar one? Or would you never say that on principle?

OnGoing:
It's about 300 a day. I think it's not that much, and it's not aggressive pips. There are accounts where the number of orders is not limited at all.
I checked it on EURJPY, it passed the test normally for 2 years with the same parameters.

4x-online:
You better tell me what has to happen for you to say: "Yes. I was wrong in my stupid stubbornness."? What event? A million-dollar demo account, or a billion-dollar account? Or would you never say that on principle?
Why, I'm telling you straight up, at this risk, 300 pips of irreversibility and a drain) Here, I'm trying my best to figure out what else to screw up. And owls keep chopping on automatic.)

OnGoing:
Why, I'm telling you straightforward, with such a risk 300 pips of no-repayment and drain) Here, I'm trying my best to figure out what else to screw in. And owls keep chopping on automatic.)
I don't know, I'm just trying to get my head around it. And ask Niroba for advice. It should work.

Guys, a word of advice, don't sting and poke, we're in the same boat. Better to brainstorm and share for nothing. Such "mini-communism" for a while may give the necessary outlet.
Reason: