[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 341

OnGoing:
Yep, where I posted all the terms and conditions. See page 333.

Yep, I see... Charged for the demo so far, along with the BASE (from the first page) today...on a bit of a business trip for my main job...

P.S. It's not just for cars that "glamour" numbers have a place... :-)

OnGoing:
Well about the same, I just put it up yesterday at the opening of the america.
:)

Roman.:

Yeah, I see... Charged for the demo so far, along with the BASE (from the front page) today...on a bit of a business trip for my main job...

I wonder if DTs are trading numbers like mobile operators :D Give them an idea and they will start openly

Roman.:

Yeah, I see... Charged for the demo so far, along with the BASE (from the front page) today...on a bit of a business trip for my main job...

Not bad for such a lot and number of trades) Were there large equity drawdowns? How long has it been running?

I don't understand this tricky alchemy - you put two pieces on different charts with different mages...

Can someone explain in detail why it is necessary to put two things in parallel, and put them on different instruments?

Alchemists, spill the beans.

And that's enough pissing, bet on the real tugriks and cut already - fear the wolves do not walk in the forest:

joo:

I don't understand this tricky alchemy - you put two pieces on different charts with different mages...

Can someone explain in detail why it is necessary to put two things in parallel, and put them on different instruments?

One pair, euro pound preferably) It's just that the original code is more stable, so I use two separate ones.

OnGoing:
Not bad for such a lot and number of trades) Were there large equity drawdowns? How long has it been running?

No, no, I just charged it... No big drawdowns yet, i don't know... i don't know how it will go further on the right side of the screen... :-)

Roman.:

No, no, I just charged it up... no big slumps yet, don't know yet... how ONE will do on the right side of the screen... :-)
I still don't understand how you can earn 200 quid in 21 trades with 0.01 lot.

joo:

This was such a starting trick here - two ilsan charging towards each other - one averaging longs, the other shorts... THIS IS THE BASE OF THE WALL, from which everything (thought) went on to move... :-)
Reason: