Searching for market patterns - page 74

I'm surprised at myself. It must be the vodka... I'm still drinking cognac, though. Yes, I've already written. But still!

There's nothing - I repeat! - Nothing! It's not complicated. Keeping the dough is the task of the proletariat! It's more complicated than that.

Can I come back later? There's a characteristic idiocy about it.

===

I don't like it, but as I go - I'll have to - open an account for revelations. I'll think about it. Maybe tomorrow. Or I'll open it, or I'll think about it. I haven't decided yet.

Svinozavr:

I'm surprised at myself. It must be the vodka... I'm still drinking cognac, though. Yes, I've already written. But still!

There's nothing - I repeat! - Nothing! It's not complicated. Keeping the dough is the task of the proletariat! It's more complicated than that.

I thought you were warming yourself with mulled wine there... :-) It's a bit early though... it's hot... :-)))

Roman.:

I thought you were warming yourself with mulled wine... :-) It's a bit early though... it's hot... :-)))
Roma, what are you talking about? I get up and the thermometer reads 4 degrees. So? Should I look at it distractedly? I go to the local grocery store. They give out after 11:00. But I'm on my own. They just give it to me. For money, though. And here I am. Unspoiled. Warm. Ready to mingle.

Svinozavr:
Roma, what are you talking about? I get up and the thermometer reads 4 degrees. So what? I'm supposed to look at it distractedly? I go to the local grocery store...
Oh, I'm stupid! I also looked at the thermometer and... I went to turn the regulator! Aren't you stupid?

granit77:
I'm stupid! I also looked at the thermometer and... went to turn the regulator! Aren't you stupid?
))) Gotcha.

Svinozavr:
Roma, what are you talking about? I get up and the thermometer reads 4 degrees. So what? I'm supposed to look at it distractedly? I go to the local grocery. They give out after 11:00. But I'm on my own. They just give it to me. For money, though. And here I am. Unspoiled. Warm. Ready to mingle.

Mmm. I see. My little brother's in your area on a business trip, he says "The weather's fine for now." So I know it's hot... :-)

Looked at CNBC, the Bloomberg website. And anyway...

These guys seem like they're having a psychotic breakdown. You look at an analyst like that, you don't want to go to bed with him. If he doesn't rape you, he'll rape you.

Svinozavr:

===

I don't like it, but as I go - I'll have to - open an account for revelations. I'll think about it. Maybe tomorrow. I'll either open it or think about it. Haven't decided yet.

It would be cool online what you bought what you snacked on and in the same vein! (I'm on the wagon myself :(()

They say to me: you, Petyka, are saying the wrong thing. Everything you say is either understandable or not interesting.

That's just it! I cannot tell you anything new/interesting. Well, how do you take it. It's very new to some people.

The control question: do you want to win?

The answer seems obvious - of course. And - right away - what do you do for that?

And now try to logically justify your behaviour. Can you do that?

Svinozavr:

Looked at CNBC, the Bloomberg website. And anyway...

Sounds like the guys are not doing so well mentally. If you look at an analyst like that, you don't want to go to bed. If he doesn't rape you, he'll rape you.

On CNBC, it's mostly the foundation's in-house analysts who agitate to stand up where their foundation stands. Not punishable. If you're bored, watch RBC. Petrosian shot himself with envy.

Dueling on the wagons, dueling on Fibonacci, Stepanida (Stepen Dimura) will tell both about the causes of the earthquake in Japan and give a live oil forecast while chauffeured. .

Niroba is nervously smoking and biting his elbows.

>
Reason: