[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 329

Yeah they still trust testers with their way of trading :))))))))))

Worthless for all your calculations if you don't show the real picture of the trade, with funds, margin, balance.... Otherwise... it's all a mockery......

Or rather you can trust the results presented in your form, but not in your case unfortunately..... :((((

Some do at least something...) and some just talk about who's doing what.

An advisor for banks :D If you have a lemon or better yet more than that, you're in for a treat ;D

7Konstantin7:

An advisor for banks :D If you have a lemon or better yet more than that, you're in for a treat ;D

Total profit 2058, maximum drawdown over the same period 2370 - no way to go.

Figar0:

total profit 2058, maximum drawdown over the same period 2370 - no prospect.

it's just a... gimmick.

I think it's not a gimmick and it works on 10 pairs at once only one is tested it is clear ...) Consider other pairs the same way) then check on the demo I need to play with the lot and drawdown but it is obvious that there is a boner :D

i have a fixed lot 5 for the same period)

Although that too is a risk all leaked) not a credit)

7Konstantin7:
You know how these dealers are! Although they also take the risk: No score)

GUYS! YOU SAY(AT RISK OF LOSS) BUT WHEN THEY TRADE WITHOUT EAS DO YOU THINK THEY ARE LOSING? OR DO THEY TAKE RISKS?

THEY LOSE, AND SO DO THE PROS! THEY ONLY LIMIT THEMSELVES IN LOSSES AND OWLS DO NOT! ALL YOU NEED FROM AN OWL IS A GOOD ENTRANCE INTO THE MARKET! ONCE A DAY IS ENOUGH !

THIS IS WHATMANY BEGINNERS WANT! YOU MAY ENTER THE MARKET BY A BIGGER LOT. YOU NEED TO ENTER THE MARKET WITH A BIGGER LOT AND WORK OFF YOUR DAY!

But we try to be in the market 24 hours a day, and we really have to fight every situation!

When you get to the Market, you have to choose an exit strategy, so let's think at what time of day and in what situation you can enter the market without fail !

Reason: