[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 225

By the way, this can have a positive effect on our order, let's say a short is set, the server does not accept the price goes up and the request is repeated and the short is set...

If you sell and the price flies upwards, the order will open at the worst price.

:)

Bicus:

If you sell and the price flies upwards, the order will open at the worst price.

:)

And if it had been placed earlier and the price had gone up, I would have been at a bigger disadvantage) and I ended up shorting more at the peak like this)

7Konstantin7:
Roman.

Stay the course!!! Testing too, the real one is not far off...
)))

What a constructive post! :)))))))))

TEXX:

And then it's on to this.

Most often the "trade context is busy" error occurs because there are two EAs working on one account and both are trying to send a trade order to the server at the same time. Is one EA trading?

And the fact that the dtz can slip a worse price...

7Konstantin7:
And if it had been placed earlier and the price had gone up, I would have been at a greater disadvantage) and I ended up shorting more at the peak like that)
You do not understand. If you sell in a strongly rising market, there will be 99.9% no retracement.

7Konstantin7:
And the fact that the DT might slip a worse price, that's true...
But no one will ever know... So let's be optimistic. ;D

Bicus:
You don't get it. If you sell in a strongly rising market, there will be 99.9% no requote.
Then the request will be repeated when there is no requote but where the price will be... but it's all a matter of luck...)

7Konstantin7:
By the way, this can have a positive effect on our order, for example, if we place a short, the server does not accept the price and the request is repeated, and the short is placed.

Or like this:

You send a request to the server, it doesn't respond for 3 minutes. During this time, your Expert Advisor will not react to anything, it is waiting for the OrderSend() function to complete, and you watch as the price goes where you want it to go and comes back. Now your order opens at the requested price, but the quotes are moving against you.

MaxZ:
Only no one will ever know about it... So let's be Optimists! ;D
Reason: