[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 221

khorosh:
lasso is rich, he charges a mullion in real time for testing))
Some people are lucky in life and some have to spin unfortunately :)

I'll formulate my idea of a penny-pinching plummer at the weekend, already partly implementable. I'm a bit of a farmer myself )

In brief, it is an Expert Advisor that accumulates equity drawdown, but covers it with symmetrical growth of balance, and in the apotheosis, it closes all positions with some profit.

Fixed a couple of bugs, cleaned up the code. The new "release" of the triangular grid is in the attachment.

The conditions for this toy are not bad on Insta. In case of cent account with 1:1000 leverage 100 USD is enough. Trailing stops (on demo) work correctly.

It works rather well in a narrow range both in minus and plus. But then you should not just cover the whole series in a row. I will make a separate script later. And in the future, if the idea justifies itself, we will make it into a single EA as well)

OnGoing:
Fixed a couple of bugs, cleaned up the code. The new "release" of the triangular grid is in the attachment.

The conditions for this toy are not bad on Insta. In case of cent account with 1:1000 leverage 100 USD is enough. Trailing stops (on demo) work correctly.

Positive and negative values in a narrow range are not bad at all. The main thing is to cover all series wisely. I will make a separate script later. And in the future, if the idea justifies itself, and in the form of a single EA)
Thank you)

Another idea. There are quite a few pairs of futures with high mutual correlation. The fluctuation corridor of such spreads is much narrower and more stable, with high recoverability, unlike forwards. What is not so necessary a flat?

The point is to average with Ilan just on such spreads, matched by volume and running indicators. Plus a reasonable MM and... Profit is in our pocket)

Here is an example, you can look at the same B...ko - FDAXU1 and FESXU1 (German Dax and European STOXX index) - volume ratio 1:7, positive correlation.

OnGoing:

Another idea. There are quite a few pairs of futures with high mutual correlation. The fluctuation corridor of such spreads is much narrower and more stable, with high recoverability, unlike forwards. What is not so necessary for us a flat?

The point is to average by Ilan exactly on such spreads, matched by volume and running indicators

Plus a reasonable MM and...

Here's an example, you can look at the same FDAXU1 and FESXU1 (German Dax and European Futsi analogue) - volume ratio 1:7

It's a good idea I mentioned mentioned futures ...) only one problem, it needs2500 EURmargin much more than in Forex ( and you can't open many orders ( again, we should test it )

I even just bet on euro futures and francs just to look at it didn't think about the margin and saw that it was not realistic for small depots at all(

7Konstantin7:
I even just bet on euro futures and francs just to look at it didn't think about the margin and saw that it's not realistic at all for small depots(
There are microlots. Now I look, the total spread margin on FDAXZ1 and FESXZ1 (0.01:0.07) is 49 USD. Of course it is not too much but maybe we will need less knees due to flatness. It should be tested.

I haven't looked everywhere, of course, but in most and even all places there are stagnant times of quotes, and the gaps may reach up to 30-60 points...
Reason: