[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 140

Well, everything is clear, but how to code it is clear that in manual mode! ))

vladds:
Well, everything is clear, but how to code it is clear that in the manual mode! ))
I think the easiest way is to create a separate (third) EA so that it sets a grid of stop orders as soon as the first average occurs. The first lock should be set as soon as the first position opened by Ilan appears.

The boiler is off for the day, so we'll see tomorrow afternoon. It's promising, no questions asked, but my boiler is off by tomorrow!

Why M1 and not M5 for example? On M1 the maximum profit is clear, but the fastest drawdown ...

And there's a better toy) default parameters, from the beginning of the year.

vladds:

just got it set up as good as possible without pluming but very low return of 50% per annum

Why is it so small? :-((((

Yeah, it's a bit small indeed!!! :-))) Throw me a *.set - set file with settings for five digits - I'll have a look at mine... Maybe 50% a year will be enough for me... :-)

LeoV:

Do you have any results in real trading or just theory?

Hi Leonid, how many years, how many winters!!!!! I see you didn't take part in the tournament this year.

As for the Expert Advisor, I tested it on a demo last week. To be honest, as soon as he opens the first position he starts risking the whole deposit at once. So the risks are enormous, so the guys think of ways to reduce them.

And by the way, Ongoing offered quite a real scheme after the last one.........

OnGoing:

At least a good extra safety net for our Ilans. Simply, for each next buy position that increases in volume, we open a sell of initial volume simultaneously with it, or preferably evenly across the grid.

Thus, as the net of bai grows, we have a locking net of sells that grows at the same time. The only difference is that bai are averaging with increasing volumes, while sells are pyramiding with a fixed lot.

Plus we also collect previous sells on pullbacks with Ilan, as before.

As a result, we obtain an additional compensator from the even grid of sells, which we will easily close at Breakeven in the middle or even earlier (because of uneven volumes of bars).

As the trend continues downwards, we also accumulate an even grid of sells, thereby unloading the dep.

That's about it.

PS: The first sell of this new grid opens simultaneously with the first Buy, which opens Ilan. After that we look in what direction the averaging went, and start pyramiding the locking grid with constant volume.

Ilan, respectively, works as before, averaging with increasing volume according to its algorithm.

It's been around for a while, I've posted a screenshot of it. Bottom line is BAD.

OnGoing 26.11.2011 23:49

At least a good additional safety net for our Ilans. Simply, for each next buy position that increases in volume, we open a sell of initial volume simultaneously with it, or better evenly across the grid.

Thus, as the net of bai grows, we have a locking net of sells that grows at the same time. The only difference is that bai are averaging with increasing volumes, while sells are pyramiding with a fixed lot.

Plus we also collect previous sells on pullbacks with Ilan, as before.

As a result, we obtain an additional compensator from the even grid of sells, which we will easily close at Breakeven in the middle or even earlier (because of uneven volumes of bars).

As the trend continues downwards, we also accumulate an even grid of sells, thereby unloading the dep.

That's about it.

PS: The first sell of this new grid opens simultaneously with the first Buy, which opens Ilan. After that we look in what direction the averaging went, and start pyramiding the locking grid with constant volume.

And Ilan, respectively, works as before, averaging with increasing volume according to its algorithm.

That is how it works now))

Roman.:

Why so small? :-(((

Yeah, it's a bit small indeed!!! :-))) Throw me a *.set - set file with settings for five digits - I'll have a look at mine... Maybe 50% per year will be enough for me... :-)

flying since 2009 $200,000 with these settings!

profit 178 000 $ 45%

for Constantiminus!

and i dont understand what does it mean for a 5 digit 4 digits?

OpenLot 0.01

DigestLot 2

MMtupe 1

OrderStep 2

TakeProfit 5

EXP 1.13

Slip 3

Reason: