[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 123

nikelodeon:

Which one?)
))) long and short

This is what a lock is for, to keep the funds in flight, but getting out of the lock is also extremely important. It has to be successful.....

nikat97:
))) Long and short

And this one, well yeah that's the first time I've used that one too.....

TEXX:

To be honest, it turned out pretty good this month, 60% of it was made by the Expert Advisor and 40% by the hand.

The bottom line is that I have doubled so far. And let the rest of them bullshit all they want.

The main thing is not to increase the number of traded instruments and not to be cheeky with the starting volume.

I have lost 3 demo accounts - all on 3 instruments - start with 0.01 lot from 10000. And, when the market fails to sell on minutes, it immediately goes to 3 traded instruments, so the owls are also losing on these three instruments - silver, franc, bxfrank - it's a matter of diversification of risks ... :-) with an increase in trading instruments. I was getting up to a maximum of 20,000... I.e. at 20 000 - 30 000 DEP - togethat at most 2 poorly correlated trading instruments, IMHO.

You can make a profit on one, why splash out, I understand that the level of depot is very critical here..... But after big trends, when the probability of a flat is high, you can increase the lot even more....

nikelodeon:

Which one?)

)))))))))

In general, it's better to have a start-up capital of 10,000 at the beginning of the week, withdraw anything over 10 on a Friday, and be that way :)

Listen Roman, I wanted to ask you to do one thing. It's just that you will do it better and without mistakes.

As I said before, you can make the Expert Advisor lock unprofitable positions and disable it completely if the drawdown of the deposit reaches a certain level of 10 or 20% (set by the user). Since I have two Expert Advisors, then disabling and locking should be done as follows.

If there is a drawdown in points:

1. Close all the segments

2. open the loss for bays (one lot by the volume of the total buy position)

3. disconnect completely. Press the EA button on top there... so all EAs would disconnect the fuck out

do you think it's possible to do this?

nikelodeon:

Listen Roman, I wanted to ask you to do one thing. It's just that you will do it better and without mistakes.

As I said before, you can make the Expert Advisor lock unprofitable positions and disable it completely if the drawdown of the deposit reaches a certain level of 10 or 20% (set by the user). Since I have two Expert Advisors, then disabling and locking should be done as follows.

If there is a drawdown in points:

1. Close all the segments

2. open the tray for baiys

3. Disconnect completely. Press EA button on top there... so all EAs would disconnect the fuck out

do you think it's possible to do this?

1. Yes, it is possible, and 3. disable completely. Press the EA button at the top there... so that all EAs are switched the hell off - it is possible to disable them in a different way - in the code... i.e., owls will perform some other actions, e.g., balance tracking or something else...

2. I haven't worked with locks, I haven't transposed such conditions (locking) into my code.

That's it.... Closed the bai that was weighing on, but at this point the selves had accumulated. Less than the buoys, of course. But I think it was just luck. Luck is in every trade ..... So )))) Have a nice weekend everyone....
Reason: