[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 102

nikat97:
By the way, this was done many years ago

But yours is a little different. It is important to alternate between bai and sells exactly at equal intervals. So that the probability of their appearance is 50/50.

And we cover only sells along the way, not allowing them to prevail over baiys, because we remember the main flow, namely, that we need to take profit of the hanging baiys.

one of the longest bets!!! 2 times 5 points short!

interesting to go down to 250 today? euro-dollar

The villagers are quiet, they must have earned their money and gone out to restaurants:)

khorosh:
The villagers are quiet, they must have earned their money and gone out to restaurants:)

Yes, the modification is here and we're testing it out!

Isn't 30 take profit by default a lot ? I understood that the EA does not dynamically change it and does not transfer open orders to Breakeven ?

BeerGod:
Isn't 30 take profit by default a lot ? I understood that the EA does not dynamically change it and does not transfer open orders to breakeven ?

i have a 3!

An even more elegant version comes to mind)

1. When the "rescue mode" threshold is reached, we simply break the entire bundle of bays with one sell of total volume.

2. Reset all mages of the hanging baoys, so that Ilan doesn't "see" them.

3. Then Ilan-bai starts a new bunch (from the starting volume) and runs it as usual, but completely independent of the hanged stack (the stack stays in the full lock until the figure is drawn).

4. As soon as there is a figure and the movement is finished, we open the lock of the bunch, set majics to hovering buys, then they join the rest (their takes are modified in usual mode) and bring the whole series to profit.

OnGoing:

An even more elegant version comes to mind)

1. When the "rescue mode" threshold is reached, we simply break the entire bundle of bays with one sell of total volume.

2. Reset all mages of the hanging baoys, so that Ilan doesn't "see" them.

3. Then Ilan-bai starts a new bunch (from the starting volume) and runs it as usual, but completely independent of the hanged stack (the stack stays in the full lock until the figure is drawn).

4. As soon as there is a figure and the movement is finished, we open the lock of the bunch, set majics to hovering buys, then they join the rest (their takes are modified in usual mode) and bring the whole series to profit.

I don't think it's possible to reset the magician!?

OnGoing:

4. Once the figure is there and the movement is complete

If you know how to identify the end of a move, why do you need all sorts of slopes, avalanches and averages?
Reason: