[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 88

VoronM:
Looks like I'm an astronaut here - write the settings for microRUR account, 1:500. As many times as I test it, I either lose, or there is no way I can make such a profit!
What is the lot and what is the deposit? Other settings are standard. You may put one owl only in long, the other one in short.

OnGoing:
What is the lot, at what deposit? The other settings are standard. One owl only goes long, the other goes short.
Lot 0.01, deposit 5000 rur. I'm trying a new two-in-one to test - posted on the front page today.

Neelan:

"I have always been more than sceptical about averaging, remembering the old stock exchange saying: 'More Jews died from averaging than in the Holocaust '". (c) Boris Odintsov. Winner of the Automated Trading Championship 2010.

The difference is that the robot cannot clean the depo to the necessary value, and until you wait for the fatal trend in your pocket will be ten times more than salt in a deadly avalanche!

Roman.:

Processing, including re-quotes, is difficult to do??? :-)

Like this - from here.

I'm not a proger, I write as I can, take it, Roman, rework the expert as it should be :)))

OnGoing:
Should I have, compiled it and put it in the right folder?
I have done everything properly. I clicked on "execute on the graph" - it is silent.

TEXX:

I'm not a proger, I write as I can, take it, Roman, redo the Expert Advisor the right way :)))

It's not critical for this exp, we didn't open on one tick, we'll open on the next one, what's the big deal)

And the minimum error handling is there.

Gyllit:
I have done everything as it should be. I click on "execute on graph" - it's silent.
Why, it needs to be compiled first, I put it in the scripts folder and then compile it. Does it make any difference?

nikelodeon:
You Roman, how are you?

I'm not. No time... :-) I prefer tests on at least... microreal... :-)

Mathemat:
For you, that's a compliment squared. You've managed to infect some quite sane villagers with this crap, who haven't had a lobotomy yet.

:-)))

Better, of course, on nanorealis. But there aren't any:(
Reason: