[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 450

Roman.:

Don't sweat it... :-) Do I have to? :-) BETTER LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC... :-) All the more reason to listen to it :-);-)

It's OK, I'm awake, I'm just not up to speed yet :D

7Konstantin7:

Well here it is difficult to explain a lot) illan very many versions, but all the main principle is a grid of orders and increase the lot and open these orders you can simply at a certain distance from each other in one direction or at once as the villagers and buy and sell

it is also possible to filter the grid of orders and open them according to a signal from an indicator - everything is quite simple)

Do Seles usually open buy and sell orders simultaneously or do they use different entries and different grids for buy and sell?

7Konstantin7:

I'm awake, I'm just not up yet :D

HOORAY!!! :-)

sings- someday you'll figure it out (about a woman) or not... :-) TSUNAMI... :-)

lizzavet:

Do villagers usually open buy and sell at the same time, or do they use different entries and grids for buy and sell?

Don't sweat it... :-)

lizzavet:

Do villagers usually open buy and sell orders simultaneously, or do they use different entries and grids for buy and sell?
I'm still in search of the final variant) but I will start something on the real world after the holiday) I'm just fucking dragging the demo already:D

lizzavet:

Happy New Year)

7Konstantin7:

lizzavet:

Yes Happy New Year)

Good luck!

Roman.:

Good luck!
;D

lizzavet:

By the way, what city are you from? I'll tell you how to make them ;D

But still, these Ilanians are leaking. It's rare, but killer... Has anyone tried limiting losses? for example, limiting the total volume of set orders with closing them after reaching a certain % of drawdown.

It will sag, though, sometimes..... but...

Reason: