[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 6

Roman.:

Is Yusuf the same indicator that people have already written to you about in the codebase, or is it a different indicator already...?
It is not in kodobase, but it is in my branch, posted several times, the very first and unpretentious version, I will lay it out again, since it is a product of collective creativity of forum participants, do not scold it, and improve it, please, on all issues I am ready to cooperate with all programmers:
Files:

Prolon:
So tell me, programmers who are pros, is this a TK or is it not yet a TK and needs to be clarified? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136712/page3 My last post on the page.

Ideally, the ToR should look something like this

0.   Если наступил новый день,
       все ордера закрываем:
       обнуляем тикеты
       и разрешаем торговлю.

1.   Уровень Start_Level находится ниже вчерашнего,  
   и синяя жирная  (UP_Trend_Border) и красная жирная (DN_Trend_Border)  
   линии находятся ниже вчерашних (движение вниз):

1.1.      Общие действия не зависящие от размера предыдущей свечи (Устанавливаем ОРДЕР_1):
         1.1.1. Устанавливаем отложенный ордер SELL (ОРДЕР_1), объёмом задаваемым в настройках советника (рабочий лот) 
         на уровень синей жирной линии (UP_Trend_Border), Stop_Loss на уровень BUY_TP2.
            1.1.1.1.    Если цена упала до Start_Level
               и ОРДЕР_1 рыночный:
                  1.1.1.1.1.    переводим Stop_Loss ОРДЕРа_1  в позицию безубытка (уровень = цена открытия минус 1 пункт);
                  1.1.1.1.2.    устанавливаем Take-Profit ОРДЕРа_1 на уровень красной жирной линии (DN_Trend_Border).
                  1.1.1.1.3.    уменьшаем позицию ОРДЕРа_1 наполовину
                   путём установки противоположного ордера с такими же SL и TP как и у основного, но наоборот

1.2.      Если дневная свеча за вчерашний день меньше уровня Set_H_Candel (определяется в настройках)

1.2.1. Устанавливаем отложенный ордер SELL (ОРДЕР_2), объёмом задаваемым в настройках советника (рабочий лот) 
         на уровень краcной жирной линии (DN_Trend_Border), Stop_Loss на уровень синей жирной линии (UP_Trend_Border).
            1.2.1.1.    Если цена упала до SELL_ТР2 

И ТАК ДАЛЕЕ

I.e., I work out TOR with customer down to mnemocode, and when customer thinks and approves final variant, then we write code. And the customer has no way to say that he did not get what he wanted. And to get what he wants, the customer must also work with his head. The programmer's job is to translate the final result into codes.

valenok2003:

Ideally, the ToR should look something like this

Nah, it's not perfect, 90 per cent.

sergeev:
No, it's not perfect, 90 per cent.

I agree, your option, please.

Here is the perfect ToR, it will soon be two years old. Author, in the theme of your branch.

sever30

candlestick parade" indicator

1. part of the indicator.

Work on the TF-M1. In the sub-window of the chart displays graphical information about the time of a candle, passed from its opening in percent. Candles of the timeframe - M5, M10, M15, M30, H1, H4, H8, H12, D1. Below is an example of how the information is displayed:

Accordingly, under each other, starting from the bottom, from the candles of a higher timeframe, we display the above graphical information for each CURRENT candle. The length of the "information board" of each candle, should be equal to each other, regardless of the TF of each.

2. part

We switch on the standard ZZ indicator from the terminal and add all its parameters to our indicator. Above the historical maximums, above the candle, we display the information, using a fraction of nine digits, where each digit would indicate the time elapsed from the opening of the candle in percentage terms, candles of the above mentioned timeframes (M5, M10, M15, M30, H1, H4, H8, H12, D1). The same for the lows.

part 3

In the parameters of the indicator, set the date, from which we will read the information on extrema.

In the left upper corner of the chart, display the statistics of extrema in the form of a table:

Vertically (lines) candlesticks of timeframes M5, M10, M15, M30, H1, H4, H8, H16, D1

Horizontal (columns) - averaged values of time elapsed from the opening of the candle in percent.

sergeev:

1. A technical task for a brain curl. You may be unhappy that you got involved.

I'll try to answer the question: "How do I know what's going on in the game?

2. is it : "the time of the candlecomingfrom its opening"
just the current time
?

3. this example has 16 squares at the bottom, 5 squares at the top, one stick, two numbers and a percentage sign...
are they somehow connected?

4. and here too what does "time elapsed from candle opening" mean ?

sever30

1. i agree :) That was the skeleton of the ToR. Coding client's ToR presupposes the contact of two sides of the process...:). This was a one-way deal...

2 There was a misprint. "The time of the candlecomingfrom its opening" should read "the time of the candle comingfrom its opening".

3. Yes. Here's the indicator that uses that chart. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8493

4. Same as above. For example, the candle H1. From its opening 30 min., so, in percentage terms, the time elapsed from the opening of the candle is equal to - 50%. answer

valenok2003:

I agree, your option please.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/132

Hmm, funny...

yosuf: Isn't it interesting for a programmer too?

hmm, what makes you think that programmers have some sort of mania to test other people's ideas, yes, I agree that the novelty of ideas sometimes attracts, but that's rare, mostly by "twisting" and the results of the MTS, for some reason, lie and do not trade as the indicator draws on the history - and then a new headache appears - to force the expert to trade profit according to the history, i.e. to select the parameters instead of the ones specified by the indicatori.e. selection of parameters instead of those indicated by the client

sever31: candlestick parade indicator

I seem to follow your posts, but strangely enough, I don't recall such a parade, although at this stage I'm testing a similar idea, though everything looks mostly graphical

http://imglink.ru/pictures/21-11-11/53b259c78f8569acb28814549282eed9.jpg, I am just about to study the statistics

valenok2003:

Hmm, funny...

If you want me to draw up a ToR for you on a concrete example, then go to the branch

There's some sample terms of reference there, too.

sergeev:

If you would like me to draw up a ToR for a specific example, please go to the branch

You can see examples of TOR there, by the way.

Yes, it's a good one. In fact, no one has abolished the Knowledge Engineer.

Don't be your own expert - as we were once taught.

But who will pay for it?

Reason: