"Cool peppers!" - page 6

joo:
Where will the money for the bonus come from?
From Nobel ;)

joo:
Where will the money for the bonus come from?

So, let the peppers chip in. From the resulting fund, a prize will be awarded to the "most excellent".

PapaYozh:

So, let the peppers chip in. From the resulting fund will be awarded to the "most-at-home".
That's a good suggestion.

I will probably be the first person to post it. I will probably be the first one to do it. Otherwise we won't get beyond talking.

The only thing I won't be able to do is post signals around the clock, and automatic posting in the forum is not possible.

So here we go:

Tested Expert Advisor from here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

The order has fixed take and stop, i.e. orders are not modified afterwards and do not close before take or stop.

To verify potential misunderstandings about the signals, I am publishing the investment password:

Server: demo.metatrader5.com

Login: 989948

Investor : dbilq6v (password only for account review, no trading rights)

Also reports will be published here: http://rnn.heigh.ru/ReportHistory-989948.html

It's a good idea to post your reports as soon as possible, but they are buggy now.

As soon as the signals appear, I will write back.

Reshetov:

Ok. I guess I'll go first, huh? Otherwise things will not go further than talk.

In any case, welcome!

Reshetov:

The only thing I won't be able to do is post signals around the clock, and automatic posting in the forum is not possible.

Yes, the branch is already more than just posting signals. It's OK.

Reshetov:

I will post signals as they appear.

There is no need to publish signals if you have access to monitoring or if the public has investor access rights.

I have been doing it for a while now and I am still working on it.

joo:

There is no need to publish signals if there is access to monitoring or if the public has investor access rights.

No shit. You said you had to publish signals, now it turns out you don't have to. Seven Fridays in a week, and today is one of them.

Don't even think about it, I'm not gonna sleep, I'm gonna stare at the monitor and wait for the signal to show up. As soon as it does, I'm gonna grab it by the scruff of the neck and bring it over here. I will not sleep at all, as I got used to manual trading long time ago, so I will not sleep for 5 pips.

So here's to that, Yuri, by the end of this year at least, and at least two people, you and I, will have sponsored the establishment of the "most-important":

PapaYozh:

Так, пускай перцы скинутся. Из образовавшегося фонда будет премирован "самый-самый".

joo:

So here's to that, Yuri...

I don't have time to drink, I'm writing another article.

oo:

So here's to that, Yuri...

I don't have time to drink, I'm writing another article.

Great - in the annals. At least in mine.

Where are the signals, Yuri? We've been waiting.
Reason: