Advisor for an article. Testing for all comers. - page 3

Cmu4:

In my opinion, he reactsjust as well to outbursts in his direction as any normal person, .

Don't put labels on people.

I'm not. But he often reacts to attacks before they are even made.

I won't judge, it's a personal matter.

For me, Reshetov is on fire. He has come up with the law of averages, a theoretical portfolio without a drawdown, and now he has invented a new way of fitting in: "find the best forward". Without him there would be fewer good jokes, but this is hilarious. Reshotov, pysChy escho!

And I started my career with Reshetov's perceptron, and probably owe it to him for the current positive state of affairs ;)

fozi:

I don't understand why Reshetova gets shit all over. More than once I observe that almost all of his thoughts are taken with a pinch of salt.

He's not selling his creations to anyone (like some people), he's just sharing his thoughts out loud.

Well, he has interesting ideas. I was the first one who used parameters of an Expert Advisor in the optimizer for neuron weights. But "all who are not with us are against us" is sad, yes. :(

fozi:

I don't understand why Reshetova is being bullsh*t.

Trying to water and watering down are different concepts. They don't water it down, they get up to their ears in their own shit.

There's nothing to understand. Because I don't give a shit about all these virtual attempts to hurt me, and the shit-spitters feel badly that their verbal defecation doesn't work on me. This makes them angry, but they can't do anything about it, except try to do more, which leads to the same result, i.e. useless.

For this reason I am blacklisted by the more rowdy denizens of the forum.

For the same reason, if I open a thread, the first to come down from all sides are the rowdies and start discussing my personality (including that person who has been yapping about how it's wrong to be personal) in the hope that at least this time they'll finally get their revenge.

Dogs talk, caravan rides (c) Oriental proverb

PapaYozh:

But he often reacts to attacks before they happen.

Well, preventive measures are much more adequate than waving something like a pump after a fire. A soldier who gets caught unawares is a bad one - he won't become a general.

Some do not realize that my psychological preparation at a fairly decent level, so they try to go to the trouble, but this is their personal problem.

I can only advise those wishing to search the internet for a little book called "Psychological Aikido" by Litvak. Initial basics there, and if something else to read and practice some psychology, you can go a little further.

Azzx:

"All those who are not with us are against us" - that's sad, yeah. :(

There is nothing sadder in the world than the tale of Romeo and Juliet. Everything else is rubbish. And this Shakespearean story is also a typical soap opera, although it is quite dramatically competent.

C-4:
For me, Reshetov is on fire. He has come up with the law of averages, a theoretical portfolio without a drawdown, and now he has invented a new way of fitting in: "find the best forward". Without him there would be fewer good jokes, but this is hilarious. Reshotov, pysChy escho!

There's also the Reshetov division principle, but that's from another forum.

Reshetov:

Anyone can boast from under the monitor, so the effect of "Psychological Aikido" == 0. If you tried to lie and slander in real life, you'd get punched in the face and still owe money. And you'd only dream of being a general. :) Did you read the book diagonally, too? You have to take into account that someone has read thoughtfully and more than one. The only one who's the most rowdy here is you. And the shit spurts accordingly only from you. But the fountain's already rotten and leaking, so you're drowning. So unless you want to drown in your own, get out of there right away. Didn't it say in the book that the way you treat people is the way you get back? So that paragraph, as well as the attitudes of many if not most, is a reflection of your own fountain. What you give, you get. And the fact that you think that only you do not care and others do not, this is the realm of psychiatry. There are a lot of good books on the subject. Read them, you will see yourself and your problems. But if you feel comfortable in your own heap, you can't help it. It happens. You have to look for the reasons in yourself and not in others. You were wrong in the "confrontation" between us and your psychological self-defense system failed. You can call it a day, hero. :)

I have improved the Expert Advisor so that it calculates probability of a future short position using trading signals. Accordingly, if the probability is higher than 0.5, we open a short position, otherwise we open a long one.

I have made Take and Losses fixed, i.e. they will not roll by the signals. This is necessary to be able to apply the MM.

Here is the picture: the first 136 trades are optimization, the rest are OOS.

Since this thread is not interesting for traders and only floodbusters come here to discuss the personality of the topicstater, I am not attaching the modified code of the Expert Advisor.

Reshetov:

I have the following picture: the first 136 trades are optimization, the rest are OOS.

Since this thread is not interesting for traders, and only floodbusters come here to discuss the personality of the topicstater, I'm not attaching the modified code of the Expert Advisor.

What is the point of it all? The result is essentially a monsoon... just the first 136 trades make a profit, then random wandering with a slight rise, if there was a code attached, I'd pass it by, nothing personal to you, I'm just a maximalist... I'm a maximalist....
Reason: